OVER THE TOP AND UNDER THE COVERS WITH CARESSA

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Hard to make this brief because it's very hard to put in words my week long visit to the ranches. I had three parties with Caressa each one bringing us closer and closer.

I arrived late on Saturday for Suzette's party, my flights got screwed up so I rented a car and drove from San Francisco to Carson City be at the party and to be with Caressa. We had a great brief party that was only a warm up for our planned extended party on Monday.

Monday we had planned what was to be my first overnight ever. I know Caressa for some time now and things kind of led up to this night, I am mostly a regular type party guy and spend the week partying with many ladies so funds are limited in terms of outdates and overnights. She was able to come to me at Gold Dust West. We had dinner at Ole then went to my room. We eased into a party and we went pretty much for two hours straight. It was chilly in the room that worked to my advantage because being under the covers making love to that women can't be described. So warm and sensuous!! We talked and cuddled with lots of love and kissing and eventually slept but very little! We got up early for some amazing morning sex! I must say she has this secret position that blew me away!

I was elated that she was available the last night of my trip for a farewell party, Friday which is Karaoke. I owed her a song from last March when she couldn't make it. I sang her "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, to see her smile as I sang was more than I had imagined. Then we had our final party. I booked some extra time through one of her specials so we can have more time together. This was really our best party time ever. To not kiss and tell I will just say we were both on fire, I was at my peak performance and so was Caressa who knew by now just what to do to arouse me :mrgreen:

But it wasn't just the three parties. She was there for me the whole week. I will tell you I partied a lot with a bunch of different ladies, total nine parties in 7 nights but Caressa was there for me the whole week, and vice versa.

Thank you Caressa for the most memorable week I've ever had out there. I will miss you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Doc,

What can i say? Thank you for such a wonderful review! I want you to know that I enjoyed our time together so much! We have known each other for a while now, but you are right this week was so special! Our first party was fun, Monday night was so hot! Reminded me of the song "Under cover lovers!" then talking and seeing each other all week was like a build up for our good bye party! I think when you sang that song to me, it stirred something deep inside and it all came out in our last party! I do care for you, you are so special! See you in February! Take care and thank you again!

Caressa

3. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Great review! Caressa is amazing and I'm sure that you had a blast!

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Chyrh she really is a special lady and made for an amazing week!! Was great meeting you there :)

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Wow then if it had that effect I might have to sing to you more often!! I will remember that week as long as I live. It's all still sinking in to my head especially the extended party :wink: Can't wait til next time...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc,

I can't wait until next time either! It will be February will be here soon! Thank you so much for all the fun and time we spent together!

Holiday Kisses; Caressa

7. Nice! I will def practice a special song for Caressa.

8. Excellent Review Doc and Great to hear you had another awesome time with Caressa!

Now I'm just riding out the time before I ride, I mean see her again :mrgreen:

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Southpaw. I find the wait very tough but worth it!

10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Good luck! I was quite nervous!!

11. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I can only imagine what it was like waking up with her next to you. You are a very lucky man!

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It's kind of indescribable!!

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Oh my all you are so wonderful! I have so enjoyed the time I have been lucky enough to spend with each of you! I look forward to seeing each and everyone again! Doc, your song was beautiful! thetruth, so you want to sing to me? Cool!

Holiday Kisses; Caressa

14. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Cool maybe I started a "sing to a lady then have sex" thing :lol: :lol: I can live with that!!!

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

That;s a great idea Doc!

Kisses; Caressa

16. I have no doubts about that what so ever doc.caressa is an absolute goddess.

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Rico, that is so sweet! I hope the new year brings you to me so we can wake up in each others arms!

Kisses; Caressa

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc, I was just thinking about our time in February! I can't wait!
    Rico, is it 2014 yet??

Kisses; Caressa

19. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes she is!!

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you all! I am so blessed with wonderful men like you!

Kisses; Caressa

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc,

Soon we will see each other again!

Kisses; Caressa

22. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes I've been working on that!!

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc, I can't wait!

Kisses; Caressa

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Me too I'm still in withdrawal :shock: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

1 week from tomorrow we will see each other again! I am so happy and excited!

Kisses; Caressa

26. Without the covers...over or under Caressa is bliss!!

Over and out.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

xxxfelix,

You are the sweetest! Come and get under me!

Kisses; Caressa

28. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It's bliss just to be in her presence Felix!!

29. Yes, her presence, her countenance divine! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Wow thank you guys! I am so glad I make you happy!

Kisses; Caressa

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hey Doc,

2 parties down 1 more to go!

Kisses; Caressa

32. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes can't wait for that!

33. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sounds like you two had quite a night! Secret position!!!!! Fun!

34. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes Caressa does have some secrets that she can whip out at any moment! :wink:

35. Great Review, Caressa works so hard to make her client's time memorable

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]