Over The Top With Christina Antoinette

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 28, 2015.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Where can I start. It's never easy. Christina is such a sexy and well kept girl with a very disarming disposition. We'd partied before and far too much time had passed. Obviously we needed a lengthier block of time to reaquaint ourselves!

After talking it over we decided to "split" our party into sections. Christina had a sex swing in her room as part of an early birthday gift. Wr just had to break it in! We were both excited to break it in. Christina was treating me like a very bad boy so I just had to show her how right she was about me!! How HOT. Adjusting the swing to just the right height allowed us to pull each other together with ease while maintaining good eye contact. Looking at Christina is really a requirement. She has such a gorgeous body with such suggestive facial expressions
    plus she excels at dirty talk. The fact that Christina had gotten new lingerie for our party just drove me crazy. After a mind and body blowing experience we took a break.

We decided to "order in" and have a bedroom picnic in my suite. What a fantastic idea. Adele's has excellent takeout, and Christina and I thoroughly enjoyed a meal followed by devouring each other! Not only is Christina hot and horny but has excellent oral skills. Her agenda obviously included a nearly total draining of my life force! OMG. I could hardly move for a moment except to adjust my face into such a big smile it nearly hurt. She tucked me in. The plan was to go our separate ways for awhile allowing for a "proper" wake-up!!!

Flash forward. Here this sexy and naughty little girl is waking me in proper fashion. The sleep I got was nearly nonexistent due to mental overload. I had been thinking only of her return. After a proper wake-up I was commanded and directed to the oversized couch. After some bad boy talk and masterful moves, I
    was told under no uncertain terms what she wanted and was forced to comply.
    What a mess!!! But fantastic.

I definitely saw a different side of Christina this time around. She made things so Hot and Fresh. I couldn't have been more pleased. The negotiations could have been termed a "sweet deal" for sure and it was apparent that Christina wanted to party as badly as I. Simply unbelievable !!!

Thank You Christina
    You Shameless Little Tart
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Wow what a great review!

She certainly is gorgeous and fun.

3. So much fun
    Xo

4. I still can't believe how much fun we had!!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Sounds like a hot party!!!

6. She's my favorite

7. My favorite

8. There is never a dull moment when you're partying with Christina. She is always finding new ways to keep things exciting [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Christina is so adept at making sure no two parties are the same. You're never quite exactly sure what's coming but you know you're going to have the time of your life

10. I want Christina in her swing

11. Mmmmmm Christina in a sex swing [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Christina is my favorite too [smilie=hot over you.gif]