Overnights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Power&glory83, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Just curious on if anybody on the boards have done a overnight and if so what was the experience like? Definitely want to do one the next time I'm back for Halloween with my special lady ;)

auron79, Tony Dark and carlitoalex like this.
  2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I might go for Halloween, if I see you drinks on me

Power&glory83 likes this.
  3. Do it! You’re going to have the best night ever! :)

4. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Most definitely. I got into Halloween to save up.

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I have yet to do an overnight. There are a few girls I’d love to do one with.

Power&glory83 likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I've done a Overnight with @randyryder to Vegas and we are doing it again in May and later this year. I plan on doing a 2 girl overnight and at least 2 days with Randy hopefully next year. The thing about an overnight is the memories you make! It's unrushed so you can relax and enjoy being with the lady that's why I want to do 2 days with her! Randy and I had a lot of fun, we ate,we partied, checked out the Strip, we went to a concert and partied some more! The coolest thing was waking up thinking it was a dream and I looked over and Randy was asleep next to me! It still gives me butterflies when I think about it! There is nothing like an Overnight with Randy Ryder!

Old Nick and Power&glory83 like this.
  7. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

That's awesome bro, randy definitely is good peoples. I always enjoyed seeing her at the ranch cuz she is down to earth. Cant wait to experience an overnight for myself. Just me and my lady

auron79, Old Nick and Tony Dark like this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Yep that's one of the many reasons why I see Randy! Overnights are the BEST way to really enjoy being with your favorite Bunny!

Old Nick likes this.
  9. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Especially on Halloween when I'm back. I get to keep mi cubana reina safe from the boogeyman lol

Built tough and Old Nick like this.