Part 2/Episode 4 Netflix's Sabrina

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon E Bolhuis, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Abby Ross [as "Desmelda"] is wearing a green dress with nude stockings, and the combination gives me an irresistable hard on. what does it for me, here, is that i imagine that that's all she's wearing: that green shift, those nude stockings and, maybe, a pair of round-toed heels. i like a girl who either is an exhibitionist, at least in this way, or is open to being corrupted ;) .

however, i think that neither nude nor black stockings go with every thing, i think that white stockings/socks/tights/etc go with everything, and that black is best when it's all black with splashes of color [preferably, for me, blue].

some girls, like Alice Little, say that they feel most sexy when they're wearing next to nothing, and i do like Alice's red panties that i think of as being "next to nothing", you know, sheer and translucent enough that she might as well be wearing nothing; i would even appreciate cage-back or crotchless panties for the same reason, they might as well be nothing. those same girls, though, claim to be "lingerie masters"-or-other, and i can't say that they 're not; on one hand, they feel most sexy when they 're wearing next to nothing, on the other hand they get off when we get up, so ... it's all good.

then, there's the use of lingerie in bondage and teasing [teasing, like the affect on me of the green/nude combination that i mentioned above, and like in Alice's description of her Seduction Package]; use of lingerie in bondage sounds kinda weird, i get it, and it plays on "the longer the taking of the clothes off is drawn out, the more anticipation builds up, ... " as much as the mild SM "... it's a thrill to wear something uncomfortable, constricting [like some (nowadays; most back in the day) corsets], even, if only because my master appreciates ;) it when i do." ... ... ...

of course, i'm likely the dumbest person on Earth. what do i know, beyond that i prefer the less is more ;) teasing affect of lingerie wearing, and that i figure it's how something--even just a smile, a bath sheet, Haynes Her Way, a men's undershirt, you know, something rudimentary--is WORN rather than how it's designed that makes it lingerie.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]