**Party with Jenna -- August **

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by charlie_k, Sep 30, 2015.

1. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

This was back in August this year. I wish I could have posted this earlier but than you never get enough time to write a complete review.

Jenna is a complete Bombshell like most ladies in BR. Wow. Truly amazing attitude . !! A Star Truly -- a girl who will make you feel at home .It all started with a conversation on boards and she had some special offer which were really hard for me to resist. Although she was new but she was calm and composed while showing me things around the house.

We spend some time together in her room as was her desire fortunately everything exactly happened the way she planned out. We started with a bottle of Champagne and slowly got undressed. She got herself undressed while I watched her slowly disrobe revealing her precious inch of skin at a time. Once she was completely bare to me, she slowly started undressing me. That allows me to kiss and lick and suck my way all over her body as she neared me. With coverings in place, we continued to kiss and as I made love and eventually we both came to climax. She stayed impaled upon me as the spasms and twitches continue. What happens afterwards would remain there in her bedroom forever. .. :kiss: [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    All I can say is that she was fabulous in doing everything she offered and was a wonderful mate. It was a wonderful experience and the time passed by so quickly.

I would certainly love to drop by again if she ever happens to visit the ranch again. xxx sweet memories.

2. Diwata
    Chat with Me

Diwata Renaissance Eccentric Majestic Gorgeous Woman

Awesome Sexy Review...

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

What a great review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You sound like a lot o fun. . .

4. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess