Partying with Sybil

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jshusker, Jul 3, 2013.

1. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Had another party with Sybil it was a little warm and she wore me out it was nice to take a shower with her it was very refreshing. It is so comforting to spend time with her I can't wait to see her again!!

2. We always have a good time :)

3. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sybil for the wonderful party I really had a great time looking forward to our next party hopefully a two girl party!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. A two gir party will be amazing!!!

5. jshusker
    Chat with Me

A two girl will be amazing I can't wait!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review, Jhusker! Sybil is so voluptuous and seductive, I'm so glad you're enjoying every last drop of her.

7. Thank you sweetie [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Hi Jade maybe you could join us in a two girl party some day!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. Sounds like fun to me

10. jshusker
    Chat with Me

That would be a amazing party!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

11. I can't wait for our next party! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

12. jshusker
    Chat with Me

It should be funnnn as always!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Yes, Sybil can wear you out quick, I partied with this wonderful gal 4 times and she is totally amazing, which reminds me that I should [smilie=happy.gif] party with her again soon.

14. I would love too Felix, I'm the bunny of the month for July so we should celebrate, kisses!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. CHECK OUT SYBIL'S BARBELLS, YOU HAVE TO PARTY WITH HER IN ORDER TO SEE THEM :wink: :wink: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Yes triple x they are nice and her diamond is not to bad either!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

17. thanks!

18. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to see you!!!

19. MEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOO

20. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I miss you can't wait to see you!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. Miss you too can't wait to see YOU! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]