RANCH SPECIAL Performing in July in Reno!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MaeLove, Jun 24, 2022.

1. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

https://fb.me/e/2xSskROGt
    Event by Sweet and Lethal Burlesque
    1559 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502-2819, United States
    Tickets
    scarlettletterburlesque.com/sweet-lethal-tickets
    Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
    [​IMG] This week’s show will be starring;
    [​IMG] Mae December
    [​IMG] Sami Baby
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Fellatia Spitfire
    [​IMG] Gold Dust Dolly
    [​IMG] Aspen Meadows
    [​IMG] Zhan Zhan
    [​IMG] Scarlett Letter
    [​IMG] Bella Blue Eyes
    [​IMG] and more…!

Here's the info for my burlesque performance July 21st in Reno! Who can come see me? Its a perfect event for an outdate so my girls can come see me! Lets all party in Reno! And if you come to my show I'll give you a great deal to party with me on my next tour (July 22nd through July 30th)

destinistarr likes this.
  2. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I have seen this beautiful vixen perform and she is truly a magnificent dancer. So sultry and alluring... I know you'll be mesmerized! I plan to go to this show because *I* don't want to miss it!

MaeLove likes this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I want to go. Who wants to take me to see my girl @MaeLove in Reno July 21st, 2022. I have never been to a Burlesque show and this would be a fun Outdate. You book the Outdate and the Tickets will be on me. I will also pay for the cocktails. We can even bring another lady with us. Email me to set up an appointment with a deposit. Tickets will be going fast, so we will have to get everything situated quick.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

MaeLove likes this.
  4. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Thank you ladies for all the support it means the world to me! ❤️❤️

TorreyLisa likes this.
  5. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

This is so exciting! I'd love to go see this, I've never gotten the chance to see a burlesque show.

MaeLove and TorreyLisa like this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

book an outdate with me for this day and I'll buy the tickets and drinks. Book another lady with me for trouble double the fun. Book @LondonRose and me.

TorreyLisa likes this.
  7. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

As a fellow burlesque performer (@MaeLove and I graduated from the same burlesque academy and have performed together) I can say that burlesque is such a FUN, SEXY, ENTERTAINING form of art. The art of the tease is our specialty. Watch as all the extra clothing comes off piece by piece and try not to drool.

MaeLove and PaigeNicole like this.
  8. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

Oh! And since I am already going to watch my bestie/brothel wife do her show, I would absolutely love to have a date for this show - you would have a real-life date with your very own burlesque dancer!

I can share behind-the-scenes secrets and give you an experience you will never forget!

(Pic is me on stage in Colorado) 535BBB6C-A2C2-41F4-B504-ECC00B5A9B9B.jpeg

MaeLove likes this.
  9. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

Please excuse me as I wipe the drool away Miss Torrey Lisa. Oh my lanta you and Mae are too damn sexy

MaeLove likes this.