Phoenix James Collection of Reviews (Updated 3-21)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Jan 25, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Phoenix James Reviews

Phoenix James and my debut at Bunny's Ranch
    By Alanhdp
    Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Click here for Original Link

Yesterday, I visited the ranch for the first time. I left home on Saturday by 7 am and return the following day by noon.
    It took me 3.5 hours flying to Sacramento and 3 hours driving to Carson City to meet and party with beautiful, delicious and spectacular Phoenix James.
    On my way back home, I was thinking on what I did: spend like 16 hours travelling just to enjoy one hour of full pleasure with this young, beautiful lady. Was it worth of? definitely, yes!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] .. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Thank you Phoenix James for spending the time with me and making me feel young again

THE GOLDEN PHOENIX MAKES MORE THAN THE ASHES RISE
    By Michael
    Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:59 am

First and foremost, a special thank you to Rick James for pointing this lady's pictures out to me. Wow! She is very beautiful. Wow! She has one of the best bootys in the business. Great eye there, Dennis, Great eye there, Madame Suzette. This lady is every bit as beautiful in person as she is in her pictures then more.

On Saturday and Sunday, I got to spend plenty of time with this special lady. She is such an awesome sweetheart with a Romanian accent that drives me sexually crazy. She was very affectionate with me during our time in the parlor and by the bar. I even managed to get a picture with her world famous booty and I'm holding up a sign that says "Phoenix James @ss and has an arrow pointing to her ass. Thank you to my sweet Jordan for taking this picture.

The party itself was too incredible. The sex itself was mind blowing. You'd think I wouldn't have enough left in the tank to consider having another party but Phoenix is so damn beautiful that I had to have her. We did a lot of things. All positions were very pleasurable. OMG! This was lots of fun. I look forward to the chance to repeat in the future.

Phoenix, thank you very much for a pleasurable time, you are a remarkable young lady who I hope is around for years to come. Thank you for not only taking my Romanian Virginity but for taking my European Virginity as well

Phoenix James is awesome...
    By DWGriggs
    Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 am

This sexy Romanian woman gives a amazing party. :shock: I would recommend her to anyone who visits the bunny ranch. Her wonderful accent enhances the experience and enjoyment. Her body is very flexible and her price was right. She was really surprised when I spoke romanian to her and I believe it enhanced our experience together. She is a very funny and loving person. Our time together at the bar was almost as fun as our party as she carries on a great conversation. I look forward to our next party which should be very soon.

Phoenix James
    By K-Rocker
    Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 am

After a couple of fantastic parties late Tuesday evening, I had the opportunity to talk with several of the ladies in the parlor. I had a great time talking about a variety of subjects with them, and initially thought I would just converse and not party again that night/early morning. Due to a common experience, however, I felt a special connection with Phoenix James, and thus there would be one more party!

Phoenix and I had a fantastic conversation! I find her personal background fascinating, and we discovered that we have had some similar life experiences. For those interested in exotic women, they will find her Eastern European background interesting and attractive. She is also a very beautiful women!

Phoenix provided me with a very intense party! I was thoroughly satisfied after our time together!

2. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Re: Phoenix James Collection of Reviews (Updated 2-12)

Added a new Review for Phoenix.

3. Great collection of reviews!!!