About Me Positive Thought Chain & Love w. BOBBI BESOS <3

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bobbi Besos, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

You catch more flies with honey than with viniger. Speaking of which id love to lick some honey off of I Bobbi.

BryceStevens likes this.
  2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Some things are better than sex, and some are worse, but there's nothing exactly like it. W. C. Fields

BryceStevens and Bobbi Besos like this.
  4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right. Phil McGraw

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Sometimes u can be your own worst enemy. Sometimes we create problems out of nothing sometimes it's best to clear your mind and not to try to figure out every little thing.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I love this and had to share!
    Smile12.jpg
    "Studies show that smiling can reduce your anxiety, lower your blood pressure, and trigger your brain's reward centers (like eating chocolate). Taking a break to smile tells your brain it feels good, and when your brain feels good it tells you to smile more. Then people see you smiling and smile back, which makes you smile even more. So smile and start a chain reaction of happiness!"

Happy New Week!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

when life hands you lemons you make lemonade.

8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable. Walt Disney

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit. George Carlin

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart.” - GORDON B. HINCKLEY

12. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Lucille Ball

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.” - AMIT RAY

15. Roadiedoug
    Chat with Me

Roadiedoug Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  16. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Awww hehe you put the biggest smile on my face!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Roadiedoug likes this.
  17. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

18. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

"Dont worry be happy". Stress is bad for the body and mind most of the stuff people worry about isnt neccessary. Lifes complicated and unpredicatble but how we are able to handle things ultimately determines what we get out of life and weather were happy or not. If anyone is going through something take it from me someone who stresses to much dont you will be ok you just have to keep moving and do what you can to make your life the best it can be. Also love yourself and be ok with being alone. Everyone has different lifes but you have to be ok with being alone sometimes. People need there space and me time. Work on being the best person you can be and enjoy time being alone that way when your with friends or someone you care about it will be more enjoyable. I was worrying alot about mostly stuff i shouldnt im not perfect but i refuse to keep filling sorry for myself im going to stop stressing work towards my goals and be somebody even if no one in this world believes in me.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

With age, you get to a place where you don't want to knock people out. You just want to give people a hug. Vin Diesel

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” - Benjamin Mays

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Willie Nelson

22. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

John N Ga likes this.
  23. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. Leah LaBel

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, but only to those who remember to turn on the light.” - ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  25. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Never miss an opportunity to compliment somebody. Bobbi your and intelligent beautiful caring lady and I'm blessed to have u as apart of my life.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  26. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

27. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” - GEORGE CHAKIRIS

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  29. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

origlegman likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.” - BRIAN TRACY

31. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Motivation gets u going good habits keep u going.

32. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

33. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We know the truth, not only by the reason, but also by the heart.” BLAISE PASCAL

35. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. Helen Keller

Bobbi Besos likes this.