President's Day Weekend Party #2: Jordan Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Mar 1, 2012.

1. My second party of my trip was with none other than Jordan Soprano. As I sit here and type, I am lost for words. This was my 5th party with Jordan. She is the only bunny that I have partied with more than once.

In past reviews, I have described our time together as great, amazing, incredible, awesome, and many other adjectives. I have come to the conclusion that words cannot describe Jordan. Jordan’s smile, sense of humor, genuine personality & compassion speak for themselves. If you do not know her, what are you waiting for?

Jordan, I was heartbroken when I heard the rumor that you were retiring. Thank God it was not true! The ranch would never be able to replace the irreplaceable!

I look forward to party #6, and more adventures.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. NG, thank you so much. Each party we have only gets better and better! I will be sitting on pins and needles till party #6 is here! I cant wait to see what we will get into next time.
    xo

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent review! I've heard nothing but great things about Jordan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. That's because there are nothing but good things to say about Jordan. She is everything that dreams are made of...

5. fantastic review for a fantASStic lady!!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif] Jordan!!!