REVIEW Rebecca Brite - Three fantastic GFE parties in 2022 at Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Party 1

During a trip in March, I had a fantastic first experience with Rebecca. After getting a drink from the bar, I was sitting on one of the couches away from the bar while checking out a line up that another guy requested. As soon as the line up finished, Rebecca came over wearing a beautiful dress and introduced herself. She was more beautiful in person and I enjoyed hanging out and getting to know her. Eventually we went to her room and had a quick negotiation. We then went to the cashier to take care of things. I asked if a deposit I made from a different ranch (prior to COVID shutdown) could be used. As the cashier was making a couple of calls Rebecca mentioned to me that the ranches have found all prior COVID shutdown deposits. And sure enough, the staff was able to find and apply that deposit just like Rebecca mentioned!

We then went back to Rebecca's room and had a very sensual and passionate party. I had such a wonderful time we discussed scheduling an appointment for my second meet up with her in a few days.

Party 2

Since my first time with Rebecca was so amazing, I wanted to see her again during my same trip. Once arriving at the ranch, I received a nice hug from her. We then spent time at the bar to get further acquainted. I was impressed by her interests and knowledge about various topics including science and hobbies. I also had a chance to view Luna's birthday celebration as some of the ladies celebrated with her by the bar along with a cream pie. Rebecca also showed me her massage therapist skills by giving me a soothing shoulder rub.

After having a lot of fun socializing with her at the bar we went back to her room for our party. Just like the prior party, I had another fantastic experience.

Party 3

During my next trip out in December, I lucked out and found out Rebecca would be on tour at the same time. So, it was an easy choice for me to meet up with her again. She showed up in a beautiful dress and gave me a nice hug as I entered the ranch. We then went to the bar and caught up from the last time I saw her back in March. I definitely enjoyed the time together as we drank at the bar and had great discussion on various topics.

After a while we went back to her room. I noticed this time she had a new air purifier which was a nice touch as she is conscious about having good air in her room. We ended up in another amazing sensual and passionate party. Since we had some time afterwards, she also gave me a great massage. We then enjoyed showering together.

@RebeccaBrite

2. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

AdventureGuy,

Thank you so much. It is always a pleasure to see you.

Adventure Guy likes this.