Revenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Oh let’s do this one for sure :) something really hot I would like to try is my friends gf comes to my house and asks me where was her bf last night? I confess the strip club. You say ok I know but I heard he might have gotten his dick sucked there. Being the friend I am I say no way. So pissed off you tell me to sit down on a couch. You say he likes strip clubs fine. You get into a stripper outfit and dance for me to get back at him. You get very sensual and touchy and you tell me to do the same. You want me to grab you ass and tits like the strip club. Finally while sitting down you get on your knees and you tell me “I know a stripper sucked his cock u know y? Because I never suck his and I know he wants me to, so sit back while I suck your cock just like those strippers” I begin to say “this is going too far” but I stop after feeling tour soft lips on my cock. I can’t help
    But just lay back and enjoy. Finally you then sit on me like riding me and tell me “did u like that?” I say well yea but I think we have to stop I know your mad but he is my friend. You then say “shut up you took him there and I know he got his dick sucked but u know what I can play a better game then him” you move your panties to the side and shove my cock in your pussy and ride me. We have the most incredible sex and do positions that your bf would only dream u would do. you then tell me “I’m going to tell him that I’m pissed about the strip club and no sex for him for awhile, but I won’t tell him that his friend(me) will be my fuck buddy while he waits for me to forgive him. Oh yea