REVIEW Review off of SIN Board

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AdaMarie, Nov 21, 2016.

1. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Hey everyone this is a review off of the Sin board and wanted to put it here to share.

"Decided to go up to Reno for the weekend for some gambling and possible fun. Didn't want to go all the way out to Elko since it looks like Ariel is no longer there :-( but will be back.

Went to Bunnyranch first and talked with Asia Foxx and was offered a 2 girl party with Gia Gotti. ( both beautiful ladies) Was a little shocked and tempted but couldn't do it. Lots of pretty ladies there, Mercedes, Misty Matrix, Jenny Jade and others but left after a few. Seemed really quiet there for a Friday night but maybe it was me.

Went to LRN and wanted to at least see who was there and maybe say hi to Jade Capri but she left for the night. Didn't want to call her to come back so just hung out. Karaoke night so that was kind of cool. Med Kennedy and she was cute and friendly but didn't come to an agreement. I "think" I saw Highdrive but didn't introduce myself, he was talking to Ada, who I was checking out already, nice smile, pretty dress, simple heels, nice legs, etc., .and I was like wow I would like to meet her. Highdrive went to sing and I thought when he's done I'll say hello.

Low and behold Ada walks over and sits with me. We strike up a conversation and we talk a bit. I'm not a person that walks up to ladies and by her just coming over tells me a lot about her. We talk for awhile then she says are you waiting for Jade and I said no and she says oh.. I would have asked you to talk earlier so off we went.

Prices are higher of course than what I'm used to (Elko prices) and was looking for "go to girl" in the Reno area that would fit my budget so took a chance. Boy was I rewarded.

Beautiful skin, great figure, natural, great personality, just all around wonderful person, and great fun. She was wearing a beautiful dress and she started to take it off and I said whoa.. slow down let me do that.. :) Took my time taking it off and she had a beautiful matching bra and panties. I should have went slower and spend more time just staring at her with the lingerie on but off they went. Multiple positions, giggling, talking about other things just really fun. At one point I thought she was going to break the bed.

I had a great time and hope she did also. Would love to see her again and again and again with my limited budget. :)

Came back on Sunday night before the long drive home and wanted to talk to Ada again but I just missed her so was a little bummed.

Ada Marie was a lot of fun and you guys owe it to yourself to meet, talk and party with her."

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=24981.0

2. What a great review!! :). Glad he was able to come to an agreement, and it was well worth the price for him!
    And giggling during parties is the absolutely BEST!

3. What a great review. Sounds like you two had a lot of fun! ;)

4. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

Aww we had an amazing time. I'm not about the money. That's why we came to a great arrangement.

5. WilliamS
    Chat with Me

WilliamS Well-Known Member

Very nice review Ada but never surprised to read great things about you! ;)

6. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

I try my hardest to please everyone!

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ada always aims to please!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

I do try to do my best! want to please everyone. I'm a people pleaser.

FriskyJimmy29 likes this.