Reviewing Anna Suvari's *Blow Privilege* party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnruspin, Mar 16, 2010.

1. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

As one head gets blown, your mind gets blown away. :wink: :twisted:

2. This review has me super excited on what I have to look forward too when I make my visit in March. I'm hopping to get the same thing or even better for my first time.

3. Can't wait to spoil you! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I'm really looking forward to it. I have never been spoiled in my life. You can be the first to do so. :p

5. It will be an honor! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

This just shows that when Anna says all of her parties are all inclusive, she means it. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You know it! :D

8. Wow, that is one of the hottest stories I've ever heard. I wonder what anna's record is, on the number of times she's made a man orgasm and her number of orgasms? I would like to break both of those records. :twisted:

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I just wish to experience it one day. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. You up to the task? :twisted:

11. I love challenges :D Are you willing to let me attemp to set a guinness world record? :twisted:

12. Attempt away! ;)

13. I love challenges :D Are you willing to let me attemp to set a guinness world record? :twisted:[/quote]

Attempt away! ;)[/quote]

Okay, be ready to for a ride on magic mountain. :wink:

14. Buckled up and rarin' to go! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. We got lucky with you is all I can say :mrgreen:

16. I think we all did! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. 4 more weeks and I can quote popyeye by saying blow me down.

18. I'll huff ... and I'll puff ... :twisted:

19. That was one hot ass review.

20. 'Even though we had negotiated for only oral sex for me, she sat me down on the bed and mounted me. I enjoyed feeling her drip down onto me and clamp down as she rode me. It ended up being the first time I have had 2 orgasms in an hour since I was about 21 years old. Anna got hers too, just as she said she would. She even had time to go down on me again.'

That is just awesome man.

21. No hotter than our party will be, Alexander! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. The things I'm going to let you do to me. I can only imagine.

23. Let me? ;)

We'll just see about that ... :twisted:

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Lady Anna is the consummate artist! This one experience you will never forget! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Speaking of unforgettable ... miss you, origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. As was every party I've had the pleasure of experiencing with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Oh,believe me,I've been there! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I've had the privilege of this one myself,more than once! :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I have really been missing you and I have been counting the days until you return. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Looking forward to your privilege again soon! :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. During my Aug. 5-28 and Sept. 9-25 stays:

- Book two hours, get one free
    - Book six or more hours, double your time

E-mail: [email protected]

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

This is the kind of review I really enjoy reading. It contains some details of the sexual activity that took place so I can try to visualize it. :D :twisted:

33. And what do you see? ;) :twisted:

34. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Certain lusty activities that make me very sexually excited. :twisted: