RANCH SPECIAL Rewarding you for what you do for us!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Aug 20, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I feel like many people don't get the appreciation that they deserve at times even more so for those that have intense jobs that most forget are hard and takes a toll... So i want to offer a special 20% discount for all vets and active duty along with all doctors and nurses that book an out date or overnight with me. You do so much for us and I want to do something nice for you. So come on into the kit kat ranch or email me at [email protected] for more details! Looking forward to being able to reward you for everything you've done! You really are amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am also giving a 10% discount for any vet or anyone that works with animals that books at least an hour party as well- I appreciate what you do for all the animals you help thank you for being awesome!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

To claim reward you will need a work badge of some sort, military ID, or another form of proof to ensure you get your reward. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I want to provide an amazing experience with you catered to you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

auron79 and JuniperJones like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

taking care of our vets its such a nice thing to do :eek: