RIP Mr. Hof

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by laughingboy, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Shocked and dismayed . We lost a one of kind Mr. Hof turned the brothel industry around.
    along with many other things. RIP

s

2. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Rest in peace Dennis you will be missed by many

AliceLittle and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Dennis was one of the most amazing people I've ever met. He will never be forgotten. RIP my mentor, and my friend

4. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I thought this news was a hoax, I am shocked as I see more posts of Dennis passing then reality kicked in. R.I.P. Dennis

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I'm totally lost right now. My heart goes out to all the staff, ladies, family, friends etc. But I smile when I think of Dennis sitting in heaven with Domino at his side Andy Kaufman sitting with him, Hayden at his side, the rat pack stops by for a drink.

6. zahn
    Chat with Me

zahn Active Member

No matter what your relationship was with Dennis, he made an impact on all of us...A heart of Gold....thank you for letting me into your life the way you did...

Surely " SHORT YEAR'S PASS AWAY...AND WE ARE ALL WALKING IN A PATH, WE SHALL NEVER RETURN TO "....

God Bless you Big guy !!!!

7. Kevin reading this brought tears to my eyes and a huge smile to my face! You are so right. RIP Dennis
    Little A

8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I just hope he saves me a seat. I roll up he shakes my hand and says welcome I'll introduce my late fiancé to him. Gone but definitely never forgotten

9. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Dennis. My heart goes out to the ladies and the staff.

I have many fond memories of time spent with Dennis. As hard as I try, I can't think of anything suitable to write.

10. Thanks Guys.

Dennis had an absolute affinity for all our message board members. He truly appreciated you and your interaction with us in this forum.

Any message board member that ever met Dennis in person could attest, as I can, how his eyes lit up and how happy he was to meet you.

He is the only legal brothel and multiple legal brothel owner that could be found in the parlor of all of his brothels any given day and night.

He worked endlessly to promote us, our services and also entertain all of his customers and visitors alike as though.

He made EVERY one feel as though they were the most important persons on earth.

Now Dennis is one of the most important people in heaven.

We are all reeling in grief but everything will ultimately be OK. We will all keep his legacy alive.

We will love each other, love you and be the best we can be and selflessly serve others.

Thank you again for your condolences. We know you are grieving too. Our hearts pour out to you. God bless!

11. Spanky, I didn't believe it either when I first received text messages about it. I had to check Twitter to see if it really happened :(

spanky1234 likes this.