Setting up appointments

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Bryce, Jun 7, 2021.

1. What’s the best way to set up a appointment. It seems like when I send emails they go unanswered.

KikiLover likes this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Email is the best way to make contact with the lady to try and set up your appointment. I have heard that some of the ladies had thousands on thousands of emails in their inbox when they returned to the ranch. If you have not heard back, that could be a reason why. Also, try reaching out to your lady of choice by DM here on the board. Let them know that you are interested in setting up an appointment. When they reply, you can let them know that you had sent an email to them, and they can probably go right to the email.

If there is a certain timeframe you are looking at being at the ranch, definitely take advantage of the calendar feature on the Bunny Ranch and Sagebrush Ranches websites. If you click on "Today's Lineup" on the main page and scroll down past the pics of the ladies, you can see a calendar of the ladies taht will be in how on a certain date.

Hopefully this info helps you out.

Jessie Summers and Bryce like this.
  3. Email me I’ll reply to you sweetie

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

That is a GOOD question. Sometimes I reach out to the lady of choice thru their Twitter accounts. That's another possibility. It does seem like the ladies are on "email overload" and it's difficult to stand out from the pack.

I would even try to call the ranch office to verify they are currently on a tour there and if so what their current schedule is. You can also try to leave a 10% deposit of your intended budget. Then the office will notify them and that should get their attention as well.

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I agree with pizza mans above comment, If you didn’t get a reply to your email then maybe you can contact the office and tell them to notify the lady, if you put a 10% deposit they will take your email more seriously. ... I reply to all my emails within hours but I also didn’t have a crazy amount to go through from the year long break, some girls have too many emails to go through I’m guessing.