About Me Sexual Fetishes with Abby Road steamy pic included ;)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Dec 19, 2019.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

I’ve always been fascinated by sexual fetishes. Probably because I have so many . Before my parties, that is the first things I ask, “what is YOUR fantasy?” We all have different kinks we find attractive. I want to know yours. ;) just to make you feel comfortable, Below I’ll be writing some of mine down. Please comment yours below if your comfortable. And if your really comfortable , let’s book an appointment today and prepare for it xo!

1. Ownership fantasy Dom / Sub or switch
    Your the dominant man or woman, Im on a freak on a leash . Only for you though.. you own me.

GFE / Fantasy

I’m your girlfriend . We make out, laugh, cuddle and talk about everything under the stars . We tell each other goals and dreams hobbies and interests and talk about how life’s troubles actually changed us for the better and led us together . Soul mates .

Casting Couch Fantasy

I’m an actress trying to make it big in Hollywood, You are the Director that is willing to give me the audition of a lifetime. ;)

Serial Killer falls in love fantasy

your a masked murderer, (preferably Scream or Michael Myers) I’m a helpless victim.. soon to be f***doll . Then romantic lover.. who would have thought? ;)

Dominant Sorceress fantasy

I’m a wicked and sexually wild sorceress ready to hold you against your will by... fulfilling your ultimate desires and pleasures.

Cosplay fantasy
    I’m your favorite cosplay character . Getting extra sweet and extra dirty for you .

What are yours ? Tell me!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. I spent a lot of time in the hospital when I was younger. I developed a crush on a nurse once, when I was 12 or 13

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  3. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Ooo I love the sexy nurse outfits!! I was a nurse one year for Halloween :)

4. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Dammnn you wouldn't happen to have that same nurse out would ya cuz I love sexy nurses

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  5. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

That was def a good costume that year heheh :)

6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great post love! This is awesome, thanks for sharing :)

7. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

These are so interesting! Thank you for sharing!

Matty5 likes this.
  8. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I think my wildest sexual encounter would be to hot for the boards or maybe am to embarrassed. However, Abby, if you're interested I could Pm you. In fact...I've only done this once in my life!