Shelbys return from Texas

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, Oct 13, 2014.

1. I tried extra hard to be the first one to see her upon her return from a much needed vacation and knowing that she was rested and ready to go back to work added a special edge to our time together. We hadn't seen each other for awhile so we had some catching up to do and once we got the show and tell out of the way I had another amazing time with Shelby. Talk about Southern hospitality, she is all that and more. Talk about Southern class, she has it too. I must say if you are looking for that total GFE experience you need to book with her now. Her beauty is intoxicating, she is one sexy lady and she knows exactly how to make your time special and exciting. Is there going to be a third time? Well, from what she has whispered in my ear it appears there will be a three-peat. Shh, don't tell her the anticipation always works better when there is a secret involved.
    Thanks Sweetie, you are the best.

shelbystar likes this.
  2. I always enjoy a little anticipation myself. ;) Glad you enjoyed your time with Shelby, John! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I always have a good time with you John!

4. Glad you had fun! ;-)

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am ready for another party!!!!

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Shelby is top notch!! Great review!

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you!

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I returned with a bang with you I must say!

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am here and I am ready and willing to party at my new home at the Sagebrush Ranch! Contact me today and we can have our hot fun.......
    [​IMG] [​IMG]