so ... about music, though:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon E Bolhuis, May 23, 2019.

1. Kiki has mentioned a guitar, at KitKat, and has invited me to play [once i've gotten the hang of it, of course], and i wonder if she can play. i've been playing this scene in my head, lately, when i bring my own guitars and a tambourine [i've sent a learn to play Bodhrán kit to Alice Little, well enough in advance, and ask her to play the tambourine as if it's a Bodhran]. i have this daydream, when we start out, and Kiki's playing KitKat's guitar, i'm playing one of mine, and Alice is playing the tambourine [at least for the first song, and we kinda rotate through instruments (Alice would look sooo hot, little her standing strong with an electric guitar, playing along to some Joan Jett or Pat Benatar or someone, i think, so i don't want to be accused of being insensitive about her being Irish-born and asking her to learn the Bodhran)].

... but, yeah, we could put on a show for the ranches, and let the energy from that transfer into the "after party" ;).

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

2. That sounds like so much fun! I love live music. I used to play the guitar, years ago. I wonder if I remember anything. Lol.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I used to have a keyboard. I loved that thing! I played it a lot! I don’t have it anymore. My ex threw it out.

kzgurl and Brandon E Bolhuis like this.
  4. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

Come by KitKat. DJ Red on Wednesdays, Kick it with the girls! Afterwards, pick up the guitar and wooooooohhhhh the girls, then party!

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  5. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

Right now the girls are shaking it at KitKat! You never know what might happen next!

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  6. ... and the cheapest instrument, anymore, is a drum; not drum set, drum.

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]