**So Let's Get To Know Each Other**STACY TYLER**

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Stacy Tyler, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Hello all,

I am Stacy Tyler, your newest Bunnybabe! I'm your average small town, Mid-west girl with an uncontrollable urge for excitement and adventure! I stand at 5'2'' 120lbs and I am 24 years of age. My measurements are 34C-26-34. ( A spinner with a few curves..lol.) Although I come from a small town, I have a broad outlook on life, thus new and diverse things are naturally intriguing to me. Along with being very personable, I have a polite and cheerful attitude to match. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people as I am a very social young lady. :wink: I also enjoy working out, travelling, sports, and cooking.

I hope and look forward to making lots of new friends on my first visit to the Bunny Ranch. See you all soon! Stacy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  2. Re: **So Let's Get To Know Each**STACY TYLER**

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you! :)

3. Re: **So Let's Get To Know Each**STACY TYLER**

Thank you Anna! I will see you in a few weeks! :D

4. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome. I have a feeling you're going to do really, really well. :) Looking forward to getting to know you...

5. Thank you hunny. I look foward to meeting you as well. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thank you Cami. Im happy to be apart of the family. [smilie=happy.gif]

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

The Midwest Farmers Daughters erally make you feel alright lol welcome Stacy Muuah congrats on being hired and welcome to the Team

8. Lol.. :lol: Thank you Kevin. You have been tons of help and I look foward to meeting you. See you in a few weeks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Same here!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. See you sooon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I am glad i have gotten to know you and party with you.... You always make me smile