Southern belle step daughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I’ve been really thinking which lady at the ranch can pass as being the cute innocent southern belle step daughter and I can be the naughty step dad. You would wear short jean shorts, and a white tank top and your hair in a ponytail. You are going out on a date but I refuse to let you go with tony shorts like that. You beg me to let you go, and you tell me how you are a good girl and would never let the boys touch you. So I say ok but only if you listen to daddy. I test you by telling you to lower your shorts slowly and lay on the bed so I can be the first to lick that kitty. After that I tell you “good girl you can only be naughty with me” you say “of course daddy, but how naughty?” I lay down and take my cock out, please suck daddy’s cock. You say “ok daddy as long as this is ok with mommy?” Absolutely;) after that well we all know my cock will be pounding that sweet pussy. After the great sex I still tell you “ok honey no going out tonight it’s too late maybe tomorrow now go into your pjs. After you get into your cute little pjs you come into my bed and whisper in my ear “daddy can u fuck me one more time before mommy comes home?” Oh yea absolutely