REVIEW Spending Time with Mika Light

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, May 26, 2021.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I had the opportunity to spend a few days at the ranches to celebrate my birthday. I had an idea on what parties I was wanting to have during my time, but I needed to try and get them squared away as soon was I got in. I was able to get things situated fairly quickly. After I was able to do that, I was introduced to @MikaLight.

When I met Mika, it was a little in passing while I was at the bar. She had just started & @EvieRen was her big sister, and Evie was introducing her (along with @EmberStone) to Raz and myself. We all had a little chat before the three of them left to take car of some things. As the night progressed, Mika was walking by me. Mika gave this real cool and fun vibe when we met earlier, that I asked her if she wanted to go talk for a bit. Since she was new, Mika had to have Evie come in to the negotiations with us. We were able to get through the negations in no time at all, and then went to go book. After that the fun behind the doors began.

I had an amazing time with Mika, and I guarantee that if you have a chance to meet (and book) her, you will too. Thank You Mika for starting my birthday weekend with a bang. I definitely look forward to seeing you again in the future soon.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing part of your birthday celebration ... what an excellent way to start the week... T

Benz likes this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks @tahoebigbear, it was a great way to start the birthday celebration.

Benz likes this.
  4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Mika is adorable and such a ball of energy. Glad you two were able to hit off.

She's definitely someone you'll want to know on your next trip guys. Book with her today!!!

Pizza Man and Jessie Summers like this.