Starla Doll & Laci Ann - 8/10/09 (Party #3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nd1984, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Although the title of this report is “Starla Doll & Laci Ann”, this party was originally one that was supposed to be with Starla, so I’ll start from there. After having my first party with Bailey, I hung out in the parlor most of the night. And while I did talk to quite a few wonderful ladies, there was this really cute Asian girl sitting at the parlor by herself and I knew I had to go over to talk to her (btw however hot you think Starla looks in her pictures, I can assure you, she looks even hotter in person). After introducing myself, I got to talk to her for a little while and we hit it off really well. Starla is incredibly sweet and has the cutest voice of any girl I know. After talking, we decided to meet each other for a party the next night after I came back from the Love Ranch.

So finally, the next night came. Starla wasn’t there right away, so I was in the parlor hanging out and got a chance to talk to Laci Ann for a little bit while waiting. Laci is a very intelligent woman who can hold her own in any conversation and it was great talking to her. Finally Starla came out and I joined her. As I mentioned before, originally this party was supposed to be with Starla but through an unexpected series of surprises (I’m not even 100% sure how these surprises came about but I’m glad they happened), this ended up becoming a two girl party.

The negotiation went smoothly and we arranged the party so that the first half hour was spent alone with Starla, the middle half hour was spent with both of them, and the final half hour would be with Laci Ann.

So we went up to the room where I was staying at moonlight. Starla had a few surprises in store for me before our party. She requested a bottle of champagne be thrown into our party and she knew my birthday was coming up and gave me a gift before our party, which was really sweet. Finally the time came to party. Starla was very much a surprise. Although she’s cute and sweet in the parlor, when it comes time to party…well, let’s just say she REALLY knows how to party. We had an excellent time getting things started. After the first half hour was over, I heard a knock on the door. It was Laci Ann waiting to come in. When she arrived, the heat on the party definitely got turned up a few notches. Let’s just say Laci Ann came ready to party. Soon enough, it was time for Starla to go and I finished the party with Laci Ann. By then, I was worn out so this part of the party was more gentle and intimate. And Laci Ann did an awesome job with that.

All and all, while Starla and Laci Ann wouldn’t normally be the first combination that comes to mind when deciding a two girl party, I HIGHLY recommend doing it. Both of these ladies work well together and offer their own unique qualities that blend well. Starla is more sweet and intimate in the beginning but has a bad girl side that really comes out in her parties. Laci Ann was locked and ready to go from the beginning but knew how to be soft and gentle when the time came for it. With Laci Ann, she joked with me before our party that she’d make sure she wouldn’t kill during the party. But after partying with her, I think she almost did, lol. However, now that I survived and thoroughly enjoyed this party, I’m oh so glad I had it. Guys, if you’re looking for a unique and out of this world party, definitely go with Starla & Laci Ann. Just be ready for a VERY INTENSE time.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Whew now theres a party Congrats man glad you had a great time

3. NICE REPORT! :wink: An hour and a half Party,
    split into Three Parts!! Good Choices too!
    -------------------------------------- Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]