Stay with Air Force Amy 14 Day Quarantine by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, Jul 21, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

A few weeks ago the topic was brought up by the Amazing @Air Force Amy about having a 14 day quarantine encounter (ok Party) While it was in a different post and forum, several of my brothers on the board gave some great ideas (Including I) on how to spend 14 Fantastic Fantasy Days with the Legend @Air Force Amy

@Hiker dude was the first to ask on how to set up such a Fantasy/Reality??? I then proceeded to let everyone one know what my Day 1 would encounter with Adorable @Air Force Amy.

So, this is an open board I think we have about 8 days already spoken for but… please feel free to add what your Day in Paradise with @Air Force Amy would be. BTW, we can go over 14 days I am sure @Air Force Amy is super horny!!

Day 1 by @joe carbols
    I’m very intrigued about her ATV at 100 mph out date thru the mountains. Followed by another 100 mph in her Boudoir at the Bunny Ranch!!!

Day 2 by @cappy
    I wonder if I could convince Miss Amy to jump in her car and let her drive me to the end of bunny ranch Blvd. to see how fast that car of her's can go. Can I set a deposit on that out date? The second day I'd have to do laundry.

Day 3 by @Hiker dude
    “Stay with Amy quarantine”. Has a nice ring to it! I can think of a whole bunch of ideas for day 3. Most of which would be centered around the Boudoir. Day 4 anyone?

Day 4 by @ROADRUNNER J
    LOL! I've partied with Amy and trust me when I say that Day 4 would probably be dedicated to recovery, assuming you even survived day 1, 2, and 3 Ha, Ha, Ha.... hellvua way to go though, if you ask me.

Day 5 by the Legend Herself the Amazing Amy!
    How about a little fast and a whole lot of slow and easy too? I really, really want to go on some trail rides and hop off the beaten path and make love in so many beautiful places in nature too!

Day 6 by @ROADRUNNER J
    Ha, ha, ha, Amy! Agree to disagree. I'm old and have to pace myself, whereas you've somehow captured the eternal "fountain of youth". (I know there are “Hot Springs” in and outside of Carson City I think that might be the “Fountain of Youth” my dear brother @RoadRunner: edit by Joe C.)

Day 7 by the Affectionate @Air Force Amy
    Oh yeah!!!! I used to play a game with myself (Playing with yourself, sounds exciting: edit by Joe C.) and see if I could 100 mph by time, I got to the humping bunnies road sign with a start at HWY 50. Most days I got to over 90 mph. I quit doing that when it cost me $7K for new brakes in just two years! I do know a couple places I can let her stretch her legs to 180 mph. 120 mph in a couple safe places around town too. I would let you drive for sure! She is a fine beast of a machine just idling too. A little driver's side mouth pleasure while you are revving the engine, hey now that sounds like a winner too!!

Day 8 by @cappy
    When you say Air Force Amy gives you more bang for your buck. That my dear could be an understatement, I would probably total your car and I might be missing appendage. I'll take that gamble, that party would make it into your next book.

(Its never a gamble when you hook up with the Amazing @Air Force Amy, every encounter ends in a Jackpot for you, edit by Joe C.)

Lets open this up and see what your Fantasy/Reality of 14 Day Quarantine with the Legend Air Force Amy!!

origlegman and JerryVestal like this.
  2. Day 9 @Hiker dude
    I usually do not get so publicly descriptive but as this shut down continues, I absolutely need to have a woman cum in my mouth. The thought of Amy using and abusing me in this manner is wildly attractive

3. OH MY OH MY @joe carbols! I'm quite flattered and honored and really quite smitten with this thread all about what to do with me in quarantine. My heart beat still.

May the best answer (all of them) come true! Thank you. Kisses[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal and joe carbols like this.
  4. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Day 10: If Miss @Air Force Amy would like to take me on a motorcycle trip with her and make me her "Cupcake" on the back of her chopper, have nice picnic in the wilderness or a park, and then go back to her room at the Bunny Ranch and make love to each other any ways she wants all through the night and sleeping in each others arms or make more love until morning.

joe carbols likes this.
  5. You @JerryVestal are hereby named and deemed my permanent "Cupcake" forevermore! I love all your ideas! let's do it!

JerryVestal likes this.
  6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Awesome, I'm Miss @Air Force Amy 's permanent "Cupcake-bitch"! You're wish is my command Miss @Air Force Amy ! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. NVBWA just needs to be put in writing. Recovery, relaxation, fireside, star gazing, Jacuzzi. Right up my alley! Looking like a dream date comes true @Built tough for sure!!!

Built tough likes this.
  8. a bit graphic, but also one of my favorite things to do! :p

tahoebigbear likes this.