PIC THREAD Story Time with Ellie!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EllieAmes, Sep 14, 2023.

1. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

She wakes up and like any other day she begins her normal routine. Shower, get dressed, find something to eat, all the normal daily stuff. The day is calm and breezy with a feeling of potential trouble so she decides to head to the bar and see what type of trouble awaits. She sits down in her silk dress, no panties, no bra, nipples hard and her womanhood wet between her legs and orders a cocktail. She looks around for a man she can devour and locks eyes with the gentleman across the bar. He doesn't hesitate and moves close to her, places his hand on her inner thigh, he introduces himself. She opens her legs and moves his hand onto her hot and moist pussy spreading her lips ..... HELP ME FINISH THIS STORY IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! Book with me today and lets live out our very own fantasy! Secure your appointment with as little as 10% deposit! Can't wait to play with you soon!

image_6483441.JPG

2. Book with this gorgeous lady now. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]