About Me Summer Adair

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SummerAdair, Oct 14, 2023.

1. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

I also adore sex. I wouldn't be in this profession if I didn't like it. So, I found a way to make a career out of doing something that I like, marketing my sexual talent and my libido.

To me it is important tome that I am learning that people have varying levels of desire, and many individuals do not experience sexual attraction. While sex can be a crucial part of life for some, it may be less important for others. Although touch and companionship is what they crave and want.

If this interest you please contact me at [email protected]

IMG-6649.jpg

2. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Well said, Summer. It makes the experience so much better when the lady loves what she does. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great post! Summer really loves what she does and it shows! Don't miss your opportunity to experience such a genuine and compassionate woman!

4. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Summer, beautiful photo as always! You are so kind and generous... It definitely shows that you love what you do! I love hanging around you, you're always so positive and happy. I'm sure you make every guy that sees you feel great too with your bubbly personality and that amazing body!!

5. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

you look gorgeous in that dress sweetheart! :)

6. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I can confirm that Summer does indeed enjoy sex, but more than that, she is a beautiful person inside and out. It's a great honor to know Summer