~~Sunny Star's Review Thread~~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sunnystarr, Sep 3, 2012.

1. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

ask me again in December ;) I probably won't say, no

yeah, I've seen some really good "exotic dancers" do their thing in strip clubs
    almost nothing better than watching a woman who knows how to move, on the pole or dance floor

2. Missed you last night!

3. Anything for you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank You Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you Skye! Ill shake my booty in front of you when ever you want!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    Missed you last night![/quote]

I missed you last night too!! Did you guys have a blast, like always?? :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Missed you last night![/quote]

I missed you last night too!! Did you guys have a blast, like always?? :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    Yay hope you are here on SAT!

7. I missed you last night too!! Did you guys have a blast, like always?? :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    Yay hope you are here on SAT![/quote]

Ready for our Saturday Night Skye??? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Wow! Sunny, after reading the additional reviews you added here. I really can not wait to meet you!!!

9. A new one was just posted, view that one!! Another one will be up when ever he finishes that one! Stay tuned! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. My first two girl party review!! How exciting! Jade is one sexy lady too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Wow, great review Sunny. That sounds like so much fun...but the word "fun" doesnt seem like it gives your parties justice, whats ONE word that you would say to describe it? haha. :)

12. Breath Taking! Oh no thats two! Fiddle Sticks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. This is a nice collection!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. New Review from Crock Harker, check it out! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks Crock!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. New Review!! Thanks Spanky Boo!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

It was definitely my pleasure Sunny! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Happy Easter Babe!

19. 2 Apr 2013--- I had the pleasure of meeting Sunny on my last trip to the Ranches and she made a lasting impression. Besides the obvious that she is she is a stunning beauty, she also was so fun and live to be around. When I decided to come out for another trip this past weekend I knew I had to book a party with her. After contacting her we worked out an appointment easily. What really impressed me was the way she made the effort to get to know me and ensure our party was everything I ever wanted and more. When Sunny walked out to greet me I knew I made the right decision by booking the appointment. Being a leg man, Sunny was the perfect choice for me. We chatted for a while and then went back to discuss our party. The negotiation and discussion was easy and quick. Soon we started our party and it truly was everything I wanted and more. I am definitely a Sunny fan.

20. Oh My Goodness!! I loved our party together!!! It was quite the Easter Present indeed!!! I look forward to our times together once again!! Thank You for such the wonderful review! KISSES n HUGS and well lots more KISSES hee hee! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. email me for my APRIL SPECIALS!!! You dont wanna miss out [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. I was thinking of just making one huge page for my REVIEWS to go on... Hmmm

23. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

24. Love the reviews sexy girl!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. I love reviews :) [smilie=be mine!.gif]