Taboo roleplay fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

One of my most taboo fantasies I really want to try is a daddy type roleplay but with my daughters best friend who is going to college. The lady would be dressed in tight daisy dukes, tennis shoes, and white/pink tank top in pigtails. She would be talking with me about her bf and since I’ve known her forever she starts telling me how her bf wants to have sex with her before she leaves to college. I say that she is beautiful and should do it when she is ready. She tells me she is but wants practice. I don’t know what to say but she has never touched a cock before and she was wondering if she can stroke mine since she is super comfortable with me. I am in shock but no way can I say no to this cute sexy girl. During the HJ, I can’t help but just keep looking at that tight college butt in those daisy dukes. Without asking she starts to suck my cock. I say wait this is too much. She begs me to let her do it because she wants to get used to it. I let her and I can’t help but start grabbing her butt. She gets so turned on that the BJ gets intense and she starts talking a little dirty saying how much she likes it. I tell her if I can take down her daisy dukes and when I slowly do and see those cute panties I ask if I can take those off too. She says yes. I tell her let me show you something. She says ok, I lay down and have her sit on my face with her butt facing my face. As I eat her out I guide her head down to my cock and tell her this is 69, now suck my cock. As we 69 for a bit I notice she is soaking wet. I’m so turned on I have to take full advantage. I then ask her if she trust me. She says yes you are teaching me so much. I have her go in doggystyle position. She says Mr pride what are we going to do? I say this is called doggystyle. My cock slides in and she says “oh Mr. pride I was saving this part for my bf” but after some thrusts in and out and my hands on her pigtails she let’s go as we fuck in many positions and have the best sex ever. she tells me she is now too tired to see her bf and decides to sleep at my house, after the nap she wakes up horny for
    More. She confesses that she would like to just have sex with me for now. And her bf can wait a few more months. What a lucky man I am.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Built tough and ImogenSteele like this.
  2. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pridefc1 and Built tough like this.