RANCH SPECIAL Takes two to Tahoe

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JuniperJones, Jan 3, 2019.

1. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

IMG_2828.JPG

FROM HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGES, TO FLY FISHING, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT TAHOE HAS TO OFFER!

WE CAN CUDDLE UP NEXT TO THE FIRE AFTER A LONG DAY OF SKING; OR SWIM / SAIL AROUND THE LAKE WHILE ENJOY THE SCENERY OF SUMMERTIME.

IMG_4222.JPG

IF YOU LOVE SEAFOOD, I KNOW OF A FUN LITTLE OYSTER BAR IN THE HEART OF THE HARD ROCK HOTEL THATS WALKING DISTANCE FROM MY FAVORITE BEACH. THEY HAVE A GIANT OUTDOOR CHESS SET SO WE CAN PLAY WITH EACH OTHER WHILE WE WATCH THE SUNSET.

IMG_4530.jpg

NOT INTO SHELLFISH? TAHOE ALSO HAS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BURGER SPOTS, AND SO MANY OTHER YUMMY RESTAURANTS THAT WE CAN CHOOSE FROM.

ALL OF THESE ACTIVITIES ARE JUST TO WARM US UP TO THE FUN THAT WE’RE GONNA HAVE BACK IN THE BEDROOM.

IMG_4214.JPG

LETS LIVE OUR FANTASIES OUT ON THE LAKE TOGETHER, I'LL BE WAITING.

2. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Any time spent Any where with you is a fantasy of mine Juniper Now I just gotta work at making the dream come true

Dianne01 and JuniperJones like this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

I'll be here whenever you're ready boo, you know I can't wait to meet you!

Jessie Summers and C_Note_KY like this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

Still waiting for some gentleman to sweep me off my feet for a magical getaway in Tahoe! I haven’t been on an outdate in months so I’m ready to be spoiled ;)

5. What amazing photos !! And all those activities sound awesome !! And with you by their side even better !!! Book with this wonderful lady !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

So sexy and beautiful! Love your post!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Wonderful post Juniper , So many fantastic ideas [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Tahoe is such a fantastic outdate place! Anyone would be lucky to take you. :)

9. Tahoe is one of my favorite places! I bet that you could give anyone THE BEST Tahoe experience [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Or maybe 3? Just a suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk