Tamela Lee's Total Package Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Sneak Preview of the suite I will be spoiling you in :wink:
    [​IMG]
    This is going to be our Fantasy Fun Party and the HOTTEST PARTY we ever Had.
    I've been waiting to do this with you from the moment you said HI. I'm ready to enjoy our first overnight.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Awesome! We are going to have a blast [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    The Suite is perfect for our first overnight in Vegas and a lot of Tamela N Tony Fun. We are going to have the HOTTEST PARTY EVER and then wait till you see how we recover from our SUPER HOT FUN. The Best Couples Spa Day Ever. If I'm going to lose my Spa V Card with you I'm going to do that right too. You are in for a lot of Pampering Pleasing and Spoiling we are going to have a lot of relaxing fun. We have a lot to Celebrate and you are giving me my Ultimate Birthday Fantasy Party. Thank You Beautiful for giving me more Birthday wishes.

4. The T-n-T special :mrgreen:

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    We have a lot of room to play in and I plan on exploding a lot and making you explode more than I ever did. I can't wait to explode with you during our T-n-T special.
    We are going to have the HOTTEST PARTY EVER.

6. Should we pay for damages to the room upfront? :twisted:

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I think we should because I plan on partying with you on all the furniture
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to enjoy every inch of the suite while I'm enjoying every inch of you.
    And the Bedroom
    [​IMG]
    Isn't going to look like this when we are finished.
    We going to party like we never Partied before all night long.
    Maybe I better get the connecting room so we have a room to sleep in.

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Willow I love my Outdate Fun with Tamela. We have been building to the Ultimate Outdate. This was our 2nd one but our first hotel experience. My 4th is coming soon and Vegas will be INCREDIBLE.

10. I'm so ready for this :twisted:

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Me too Beautiful it is the Party of my Dreams with the Woman of my Dreams. I'm going to Pamper You Please You and Spoil You and give you the one thing you always wanted :wink:

12. I'm counting down the days :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela this is so Exciting I get to have my first overnight with you in the one place I've always wanted to take you.
    [​IMG]
    We have so much room to play in. The Views of the strip at night is going to make our Rounds of Fun Even HOTTER I have a few Naughty Ideas for us :wink:
    We are going to have Fun wait till the next Vegas Overnight that is going to be even HOTTER.

14. I'm looking forward to finding out what you have in mind :twisted: :shock:

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Baby it is So HOT and Naughty you are going to love it. Imagine the most INTENSE ORGASM you ever had and know I'm going to top it.

16. I cannot wait :twisted:

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We both have been waiting for Vegas I want to make our first trip really special and I know that our after dinner party will be very NAUGHTY. Then we get to do it again in January. Tamela's Choice

18. We have a lot of fun coming up :mrgreen:

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I love the way we built up to Outdates and Overnights we have a lot of Fun before after and during our parties and when we party you turn up the heat each round. Our Overnight in Vegas is going to be HOTTER than all my Fantasies and then I know you are going to Top it the next Vegas Overnight

20. My fellow Tamela Lee Fan, your review is terrific, Tamela is truly amazing! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks XXX I know you are a long time Tamelaholic too so that means a lot. If you like this review wait till you read my next one :wink: Tamela is Breaking the Bunny Mold :wink:

22. I think we did that perfectly [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Thank you xxxfelix [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We built a friendship first and it makes our longer HOTTER Fun mean so much more than if we just started with an outdate. You know I'm not close to family here but when you see people at the airport being greeted by loved ones after a long flight it made me want to experience it too. Now when I step off the plane and your the first familiar face I see it means so much more than just landing going to the hotel and then coming to the ranch. Because I see you first and then our fun starts as soon as I land. You helped me so much I'm comfortable with you we can do anything and talk about everything and I laugh more with you than anyone. And you know how steamy our parties are. That is why you are the Total Package.

25. Awe I agree babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela You just Topped Every Party I Ever Had you put several of your party specialties in one party. I'm still floating and wondering how am I going to handle Vegas with you.

27. You'll handle it... And you'll like it :twisted:

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm so excited to see what you are going to do to me. We are going to have so much fun.

29. You know it :twisted:

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to party all over that suite we have lots of furniture to play on :wink:

31. We will definitely take total advantage of all spaces :twisted:

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Will you give me a personal trainer role play stretch so we can take advantage of each other on all the spaces.

33. You know I will :twisted:

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I love our pre party stretches. We have a lot of furniture to stretch out on play on and wear each other out on.

35. I'm looking forward to it :twisted: