The Amazing Paris Micheals

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crazypayo, Aug 27, 2009.

1. First of all, i am the type of person that would ever summit a review for anything unless it was very important to share. Paris Micheals! Omfg! She is the most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life! She is a perfect 10 in nearly every category possible in terms of sexiness. I honestly have never seen a women so close to perfection as her, i already knew i was both honor/lucky to have a chance to party with a women that gorgeous.

Ill try to keep my experience at the BR as short and sweet as possible. Well, i am normally extremely calm and emotionless person that truly enjoys every aspect of the privilege of living. There is so many thing to do in life that it is nearly impossible to experience everything, that is why i always try to expose myself to best quality of experiences as i can in life. Paris Micheals provide me my most treasure memories in my 24 years of existing so far. She has the most sweet and warming personality, intelligent, jaw-dropping figure, and most importantly in excellent shape (I am willing to bet she could keep going for days if you could afford it haha)!

After chatting with her in emails for nearly a month, the dream of meeting her had me so excited all month! I found myself more frequently jogging, weight lifting, anything i could to keep my mind off of her because thinking of paris so much made time go by so slow. Well the day finally arrived, paris greeted me as soon as i arrived at the BR, I cant even began to tell you how difficult it was to maintain both my gentlemen and military bearing after seeing her! Her photo are hot, but she is much more hotter in person. The outfit she wore showed every curve of her perfect body.

I will not give full details of the encounter but i will say this. I got a glass of water from the bar, i put the glass of water on a dresser in her room. There was so much vibration in that room if you could read water waves from a glass, then you would know the whole story.

One of my next goal in life is to try and figure out what can top my experience with paris. I know its gonna be hard, i wish i could clone paris and have a two girl experience!

I also need to say again how beautiful paris is. Since i seen paris with my two eyes, after leaving the BR, leaving reno, leaving multiple airports, arrived in my state, i have yet to see anyone nearly as sexy as paris, this is a 100% true statement. If you want the best time of your life i suggest to anyone to spend some time in paradise with paris.

til we meet again!

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Amen, brother! :wink: