The Brooklyn Effect II: Golden Enchantress of the Lake

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crux, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Brooklyn gives me a rush. The Effect. My previous review describes the onset. I wanted another dose. My occupation came to my rescue, a long-scheduled and important presentation – DELAYED FOR A WEEK! A gift from the Universe, carpe diem!

Spoke with her. Got plane ticket. Packed. No sleep!

Reno. Limo through the desert. Nice visit with driver. Giant pink arrow. Buzzer. The parlor. A very welcoming and very welcome hug from the lovely and charming Madam Suzette.

A brief chat. A nervous glance toward the bar….

Brooklyn. My God she is beautiful! Breathe David! (During my initial visit I learned that I have to remember to breathe when I first see her. This simple safety precaution kept me from passing out and falling on Madam Suzette.)

Brain-whirlwind. Stay in the moment David! Tempus fugit. Wonderful dinner with Dennis and several dazzling ladies from the Ranch. Brooklyn sat at my left. My left side tingled!

Magnificent eyes. And those belonged to Dennis! Great conversation. Back to Ranch. [Narrative skips….] Late evening visit with Dennis and Brooklyn in the lively parlor. A fine cigar. Relaxing, total escape. Work-addled brain clearing. [Narrative skips….]

Many, many treasured memories of this visit. Talking. Exploring the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. Watching “The Ugly Truth” (a great movie, btw). Brooklyn’s adorable laugh. The [narrative skips]! Again my expectations (sky-high after the last visit) were exceeded in every possible way by both Brooklyn and the BunnyRanch.

One very strong memory: Brooklyn and I relaxing on the picturesque Nevada shore of Lake Tahoe at sunset. For a long moment the low Sun seemed to kiss her with its rays, giving her hair and skin the most beautiful golden glow I have ever seen. One star paying its respects to another Star. At that moment, if she had asked me to, I would have started swimming across the lake for her. I would have made it across too, the Effect is energizing.

All too soon, time had fled. I am so glad for that postponement at work; it allowed me to have an amazing experience that I will always cherish. Back home, relaxed and clear-headed, I finally made that presentation. The Brooklyn Effect benefits mind, body and spirit. And, as I had hoped, the Effect intensified with this visit. Can my brain handle another dose? I will find out.

Pienso en ti siempre, Brooklyn,

Crux

2. Brooklyn can certainly take your breath away! Another great review of the lovely Brooklyn!

3. Thank you so much for the Round II experience! I loved the Lake Tahoe area -- you're the best guide ever!! Happily planning Round III....