The Goddess Kylie Leve

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Phoenix1, Jun 24, 2011.

1. If you ever want to meet a modern day Goddess that rivals Aphrodite then you want to meet Kylie Leve. Kylie is beautiful from every angle and in every sense. Nothing is better than looking into her beautiful eyes or seeing her beautiful smile.
    Kylie has both instinctive and intuitive abilities. As a result, our times together have been heavenly. I’m one of those guys who doesn’t like to plan every activity and every detail of every party. It just takes the fun out of it for me. One of the things that got me hooked on Kylie is that I don’t have to say much of anything. I just lay back, let her take control and use her instinctive and intuitive abilities to the maximum. She puts me into ecstasy with a wide range of motions, caressing and passions without hardly any direction from me.
    As great as all of this is, one of the best things about Kylie is her considerate and down to earth nature. In all of our parties she has always made me feel as much like a friend as a client and that complete the experience for me.

2. Kylie is a gem. I love her soooo much!