The Marilyn Monroe of LPIN: The One and Only Ms. Bunny Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

OMG, how I have waited so long for this wonderful splendid opportunity. Bunny Love is everything you see in her pictures and more. She was the first beautiful lady I saw as I walked inside the MLBR and she is just as tunning and striking as always. She had on this amazing 2 piece bikini further bringing out many reasons why she is too guilty of being too damn beautiful. What is also refreshing to know is how humble and kind she is, I already knew how much fun of a lady she is but she continues to further amaze me with each trip. I've been captivated with her for quite some time, she knows it and she's certainly well worth it.

She indeed is one who is very caring of her clients. For Bunners - lol, you can get me drunk and take advantage of me anytime, lol. You were too great.

Now on to the party, I'm thinking to myself, this is great, this is incredible and we're only walking back to Bunny's bedroom at this point. I couldn't imagine how great this was gonna be. The party itself was beyond my wildest dreams, having beautiful women like this in my hometown is stuff dreams are made of and to match that with her wonderful bedroom skills makes me want to be a Bunnyranch Client for Life. Everything we did, which we did a lot of things was great.

Bunners has outstanding verbal skills as you all know. When it comes to oral skills, there are Professors, Deans and Presidents but Bunners wrote the instruction guide for them. This lady is great and I cannot wait for more. Bunners, you are indeed a very beautiful woman. This was well worth the wait and I cannot wait for more. I cannot wait to see you again and I cannot wait to play with you again. Thank you for your awesome friendship and thank you for our very 1st party, which kicked ass and I look forward to many more.

2. found ya :p

you're such a doll :p Glad you had as much fun as I did :D :D

3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Bunners, my gorgeous, fun-filled friend, you're one of the best ever. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. aww shucks :p you're such a sweetie Michael