The Real Bella Divinity

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 30, 2015.

1. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    This is my second attempt at a report on Bella Divinity. I saw her on ustream. She did a little trick with a peeled banana that certainly got people's attention, including mine. She's quite talented. I'd noticed her before and felt an attraction. I contacted her and made an appointment after some light contact. It's easy to ramble on about her. I'll try to make this short.

Bella is a beautiful woman. She's not as short as most of the Loveranch Lovers. Lovely face, nice legs, ample cleavage. YES. But not a cookie cutter barbie type. She's a real woman!! Not afraid to be herself, and comfortable in her own skin. I was lucky and made the appointment. I chatted briefly in the parlor the day before our appointment(I was having a party with another girl) and felt an instant connection to this lovely lady. I definitely lost sleep over her that night.

Flash ahead to the next day and I met her at 7:30a.m. with a few bagels so we could have some sustenance before our party. She showed up on time looking lovely and sporting an award winning smile. Here's the thing. It plainly didn't take long. The connection was to me instantaneous, and I think it was for her also. After a short time we headed to her room to negotiate. As soon as she took my hand I could feel my body responding to her touch. I'm sure she could see that too, and she seemed quite pleased. It's not like that for everybody. Yes, I'm a horndog, but usually it takes more than that to have my excitement show. Lol.

I can't tell you everything we did. What I can tell you is that we pleased each other in several ways. I can tell you that we had light music in the background but it was of no consequence. It could not be heard over the music we were making between us. Her touch was soft and sweet. Her lips were warm and moist, as were other important parts of her anatomy. She DID do the banana trick. I decided at that time that I knew how her name came about. At least the "divinity" part, because she's simply divine. She looks fantastic, feels fantastic, tastes fantastic. She's got all the right moves, and made me feel like a King. Because of our fantastic "connection" our interaction seemed effortless. Everything simply flowed along like a river. It was just wonderful.

THANK YOU BELLA!!! You really made my day. You're definitely one of a kind. I'm sure that you know that we'll always have UNFINISHED BUSINESS.

Folks. It doesn't happen very often, and I've been with dozens of girls from Dennis's brothels. All the girls are special in some way. But Bella, along with only a few others, are special in "many" ways, some that defy explanation. Give her a whirl, but do me a favor. Don't wear her out. I need her!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Sounds like you really enjoyed Bella!

3. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Great to see another review for Bella!

4. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

first flight i share that feeling with you it was a instant connection your a pure gentlemen with a heart of gold and a touch that makes me yearn for more. I loved the way you looked into my eyes and you cared to get to know me for who i really am. Thank you so much for bringing the beagles for breakfast what a lovely way to start a date your so considerate your one of very few who i feel comfortable with thank you so much for everything i hope to see you again and make more memories

5. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] Beautiful Bella. So glad for the lovely connection. You ba ba ba ba banana'd me fantastically but it's much more than that. For sure we'll be making more memories! Can't wait. You're something else!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, firstflight800!! I'm so glad to hear you were finally able to post a review for the beautiful Bella!

7. GREAT READ ...I LOVE THIS REVIEW FIRST FLIGHT 800!!!

8. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

awe thank u [smilie=call me.gif]

9. Bella is ALWAYS full of energy and ready for ANYTHING, Bananas and ALL! GREAT REVIEW!!

10. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Yes Sindy. I'm certainly finding out what a "go for the gusto" kinda gal Bella is. There's definitely nobody else quite like her!! I'm sure I've just scratched the surface with this lovely and insatiable lady!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]