The Reason Angelina Sparks is still on my Signature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jun 23, 2021.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I haven't told many people this because it is a rather personal story. But it is time to share it with the board. Not only was Angelina my Favorite lady but the reason she is still on my signature is that she literally saved my life. I drove across the country back to Nevada in August of 2012. Soon after I got here I had a pain in my leg that felt like a muscle pull and couldn't stop coughing. After resting the leg, Icing it, etc I still couldn't stop coughing I didn't think the two things were related at the time. Around This time Angelina Texted me and asked me to come have a drink with her at the ranch. So I head down there and limp in there. I tell her whats going on and she convinces me to go to the ER to get checked out. I don't want to go but she convinces me and the Ranch Driver takes me over to Carson Tahoe Hospital. Turns out I have a new infected ulcer in my foot and the infection is working its way up my leg. 3 different Doctors told me if I would have not come in exactly when i did I would have been dead in 72 hours and they would have found me lying on the couch. So for everyday I wake up, Everyone I've met since and will meet, all that stuff I owe Angelina a debt that can never be repaid. I don't get too personal on here much but I've been reflecting a lot lately and I wanted everyone to know that. Thank you for listening.

2. Wow. I'm glad you went and are ok. That is amazing hun. I'm glad she took the time to intervene and talk you into going ❤

3. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

What a great story. I never met Angelina, but from all I have read, she was a special person. It's nice to know that the ladies really care about their clients/friends. I hope wherever she is now, she is happy and doing well. I hope you are doing well, too!

4. Ghost13
    Chat with Me

Ghost13 Well-Known Member

Amazing story thanks for sharing brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing Kevin. it's stories like yours that show that the ranches provide so much more than sex...hope your doing ok in the heat...T

Old Nick likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

There was a girl in another brothel, long retired by now I’m sure, that still holds a special place in my heart. I saw her at the right time. She practically saved me.

I’ve told the story before, so I won’t get back into it. Suffice to say, sex workers can be miracle workers in many ways.

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

God Bless her and you! Glad you are better!!

8. I remember Angelina very well. We had great time(s) together.

She is a sweet, kind hearted woman who is very much missed.

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone it is way more than sex some of us found a second home, good friends, Amazing Lovers, and a family at the Ranches. I appreciate everyone who has read my story It took me awhile to post this because it was personal but thank you. The Ranches Definitley provide more than sex. We each have our own reasons for why we go and that is our business. But I have spent Thanksgivings at both the Northern and Southern houses Christmases at the Northern houses, NYE, etc. I've made good friends with ladies I've never partied with but they are great Friends (Air Force Amy, Bailey, Jenny Jade, Willow etc)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    tahoebigbear and origlegman like this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Angelina is without doubt a very special woman. Everyone who has met her should consider themselves blessed. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is a beautiful heart touching story :p

kevinz0071 likes this.