REVIEW The Triple B - Birthday with Becca Bently

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, May 27, 2021.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Back on the re-opening of the Bunny Ranch back on May 1st, I had the opportunity to spend time with @BeccaBentley. I had such a great time with her that I knew when I was coming back for my birthday, she was going to be one of the ladies that I wanted to spend time with. So when I got to the ranches a few days before my birthday, I was able to chat with Becca to see if we could try and recreate the amazing time we had as some point during my trip. Our negotiation was done pretty quickly, and we decided to split the party in half time wise. We were going to spend the first half before midnight of my birthday, then go to the bar for birthday shots, then go back and finish our time together.

What I didn't know at the time of our negotiations is that Becca had some extra ideas planned since it was my birthday, and between our negotiation and the time of our party, I received a bday gift that I was able to use for the party. I told Becca about it, and we ended up re-negotiating if it were to work out with the booking office. We went to talk to the booking office to verify, and everything was a go. And instead of just placing a deposit, I just went ahead and took care of the entire party then.So the only thing that was left was to patiently wait until our scheduled appointment.

And what an appointment it was. During the first half of our appointment, I was having to catch my breath (in a good way) on more than one occasion. Becca and I agreed that during our first time together, we had really good chemistry. But that chemistry was nothing compared to what we had that night. It was getting close to midnight when we started getting ready to head back to the bar for birthday shots. We were greeted by Evie Red, Ember Stone, Mika Light, Hannah Parker, Raz, and Jess Summers. Since Mika is not 21, and I wanted her to join us in the birthday shots, I asked the bartender for a shot of Sprite so she can join us in the parlor as we took the shots. After a great rendition of Happy Birthday by everyone, we all took our shots. I thanked everyone for staying up and celebrating with Becca and I, then we made our way back for the second half of our party.

This party was one of the more memorable parties I have ever had, and I cannot thank Miss Becca enough for such an amazing time. I am definitely looking forward to a Round 3 with Miss Becca in the future. Miss Becca, thank you very much for our time together!

If you are reading this, I highly recommend that you do not hesitate to reach out to Miss Becca and plan your time with her.

2. I think I can speak for the entire house in saying we were all happy (and extremely jealous!!!!!!) of both you and @BeccaBentley ......glad to hear you two had an amazing birthday date @gLip5

3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Becca is phenomenal!!! So glad you got the time of your life for a birthday to remember.

And I will second that comment. If your reading this I definately suggest booking with her today. It's an experience you'll never forget.

Jessie Summers likes this.