The Vision That Is Ivy Mae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Mar 30, 2015.

1. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    It's time to relay my thoughts on my first party with Ivy Mae. I found it to be yet another fateful experience. Nobody really knows how things will turn out with someone they haven't spent time with before, but with Ivy it was so easy to feel comfortable. Also, thanks to Ivy for making a change to her schedule for me. I was originally planning an afternoon visit with her, more in line with her normal work schedule, but it couldn't work out that way and Ivy was more than happy to shift gears for me and party ahead of her normal shift. Fantastic.

I met Ivy in the parlor with some bagels and tea. It's my habit to bring something with me that a girl likes just to help them start their day right, especially if I'm their first client of the day. After all, gotta keep that energy level up. Lol. It was so nice to take time to get to know a bit about her and interact ahead of our negotiations and party. She's a very fun girl to talk to and I must say that she's definitely the type of girl that will cause you to maybe hurry through the "intro" amenities and speed the process of getting that lovely body naked. She's so damn sexy!

Flashing forward, our negotiations were pretty straight forward. Taken by the hand to her room, I felt the usual giddiness. It's always easy to feel like one is caught up in a whirlwhind, but Ivy didn't take undue advantage of this. Negotiations were sexy yet fair. After all, negotiations can really be lots of fun too. A nice chance to really "check" each other out ahead of a party. You know, time to prime the pump!!! Lol. An easy agreement on what we would do was made, but as far as I was concerned, it didn't matter to me if we used her room or the VIP suite. Any place I could get her naked is good enough for me. But, the suite was not in use, so that is where we went.

She did the right thing with me. We started with sensual touch. A chance to get to know each other's bodies without seeming to be in a big hurry. After all, and many would agree, it's nice to take time to savor your meal. It's great to taste it instead of simply gulping it all down.
    She felt so nice, and made me feel warm and loved. Such a lovely smile. Sultry is nice, but I love starting with those award winning smiles.
    About meal tasting, it's something I simply love to do. Ivy has such a lovely and tasty flower complete with lovely decorations!!! She's also a hungry girl. There's always a special spot in my heart for a girl with an oral fixation. LOVE IT.

I won't get too graphic here. We did several things, but as one might assume, my favorite thing was her Marvelous Blowjob skills. I'd simply decided that yes, I was dead, my fallice had undergone rigamortis, and I was with an angel. I had simply died and gone to heaven. It's easy to feel that way with Ivy. She's such a sweetie. She's got "great taste, less calories" and is more than willing to return the favor. Lovely face, great ass, smooth skin, and a lovely demeanor. I know that everyone can't be "everything to all people" but I think it's fair to say that Ivy could come pretty close to being that way. She's very diverse. Can't wait to experiment with her on other things. I'm sure that we might be involved in a bit of DOM role play in the future. She can boss me around any day!!! I'll simply have to comply with the master's wishes!
    I'm sure she knows after only one party that I'm at times just a naughty boy that needs lots of attention.

I had an excellent time with Ivy. When I visit the ranches, I'm always working on a sleep deprivation issue. Before my party with Ivy I had 4 hours sleep in a period of 54 hours. In spite of this, she still "awakened my senses" fully and definitely "got my full attention." THANKS IVY. It's plain to see that the ladies have their hands full in that regard at times. IVY just took the bull by the horn and didn't let that bother her one little bit. Hahaha. She's fantastic.

IVY [smilie=i love you1.gif] THANK YOU
    I promise to be more rested next visit and save my stamina for YOU.

So folks. Ivy is lovely, easy to know, enjoys what she does, and has what it takes. And further more, and this is important. She is BLESSED
    in that like some, she DOES NOT appear to have a GAG REFLEX. I LOVE THIS GIRL

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

LOL I AM JUST TICKELED PINK BY THAT AMAZING REVIEW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING TIME!! I AM SITTING ON EDGE FOR OUR NEXT ENCOUNTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I too am thinking about what might be. I've also been reading about your BDSM interests. Dare I give you total control??? Would you like this good boy to be bad only for you? Or this bad boy only be good for you? Time will tell!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

GIVE ME CONTROL AND I'LL MAKE YOU BE BAD ONLY FOR ME :wink: :wink:

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

6. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thanks for the warning. It'll give me a chance to locate an oxygen bottle as I'm quite sure you'll take my breath away!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Fantastic review, firstflight800! Sounds like you had a delicious time with the always lovely Ivy.

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I'LL REVIVE DON'T WORRY
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Ivy Mae is SUPER sexy!!! Im so glad you guys hit it off!

10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

YOU ARE SEXY MISS HOLLYWOOD
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I APPRECIATE THE YUMMY TREAT YOU BROUGHT FOR ME, THE BAGELS AND TEA WERE GOOD TOO :wink: :mrgreen: LOL CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT VISIT

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

HEHE I'LL HAVE EXTRAS FOR YOU [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. ivymae
    Chat with Me