The X Factor

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

I recently had the pleasure of making a new friend at the Love Ranch Vegas. Her name is CJX. CJ and I had briefly met when I visited the ranch back in October. Unfortunately, at that time, we didn’t have the opportunity to talk and get to know each other. However, not to long after that we started to keep in touch through the message boards. We both expressed an interest in wanting to get to know each other better. I told CJ that as soon as an opportunity arose I would make another trip to the ranch to spend some time with her. That opportunity came earlier than expected. In early November I was able to make another trip out to the Love Ranch Vegas to spend some time with Ms. CJ.
    There are so many adjectives that I can use to describe CJ. These are just a few of the top ones. CJ is an absolutely beautiful, sexy, thoughtful, sweet and caring lady.
    I probably don’t need to say much about her beauty. That’s obvious when you see her pictures on line. I will say that as good as those pictures are her beauty increases exponentially when you see her in person.
    In our previous communications and in ordered to be prepared CJ asked questions such as what do I like to drink and what would I like to do during our party? I told her my preferred drink was Jack & Coke. Without going into detail I mentioned that it would be a good idea to have some whipped cream on hand (use your imaginations). Sure enough, on the day of our party, when I came through the door the beautiful Ms. CJ was waiting for me with a Jack & Coke in hand for me. This was so cool. We talked for a while and got to know each other. After talking for a while we headed back to the bedroom where CJ showed me another surprise that she had waiting for me. If you haven’t guessed by now it was whipped cream. These are just a couple examples of CJ’s thoughtfulness and desire to make her clients happy.
    When it came to the negotiations CJ made the process quick and easy, of course I won’t reveal the final numbers that we agreed to but I will say that CJ showed a willingness and desire to work with me. She put me at ease right from the start.
    I really enjoyed my time with CJ. She is very sensual and sexual. During our party we pleased each other in multiple ways and multiple times. CJ is a very sweet lady. She asked me on numerous occasions what I liked and what my fantasies were and complied with my requests every time. She made my fantasies come true and brought me great pleasure. What I also liked about our time together was the fact that CJ was very responsive to the moves that I made on her. I was able to give her some moments of genuine pleasure. That gave me confidence and made me feel good about myself. I don’t want to get into the specific details of what we did. The only important thing to remember here is that CJ is a great lady. No matter whom the client or what the fantasy CJ has proven herself to be approachable, open minded and a lady who aims to please. She takes great pride in and places great importance on bringing happiness and joy to others. Spending time with her has validated this assessment.
    I look forward to spending many more times with this beautiful lady.

2. I couldn't agree with you more about CJX, Hunt! She is a very likable & sexy girl, I myself enjoyed her company so much when I was at the Love Ranch Vegas! Glad to read you had an amazing time with her [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Ally,
    I think that anyone who has spent any time with CJ would agree with us. Thanks for the comment.

4. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Perfect time w such a gentleman
    u and i were ready to have fun the moment we met
    i think we r stuck on each other [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

CJ,
    I had an attraction to you the moment I saw you and that attraction only multiplied once we spent time together.

6. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Me Too

7. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see the sexy Cj she is so hot!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

You are right jshusker. CJ is hot. In fact, to borrow a phrase from the great band Def Leppard CJ is hot sticky sweet from her head to her feet.
    Thanks for the comment. Enjoy your time with CJ. She is well worth it.

9. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Thanks hunt 13 maybe I will see you there some day and if I do the drinks are on me!!!

10. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks jshusker. That's a very nice offer. I will keep that in mind.

11. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Love that song [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Hey babe ready for dinner and dessert w u

13. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

All I can say CJ is that I'm glad our time is getting close. Because I've been ready for our next party since the end of our last party!!!

Love these new pics you are posting. Especially that one that shows that pretty face of yours.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I know you had a great time with Cj she's the best!!!

15. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Sweet boys U r my toys [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. jshusker
    Chat with Me

All the guys love Cj!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

You can't help but love CJ after spending time with her.

18. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Truly have LOVE for u

19. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

I've been busy otherwise I would have responded sooner. You have been so kind to me CJ. I am greatly appreciative of you and have much love for you. I consider you a good friend and will always be in your corner as long as you want me or are willing to put up with me. You are truly a good person and I want nothing but the best for you.

20. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

This X Party will b extra special :wink:

21. Terrific review for a terrific lady!

22. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Terrific for everyone [smilie=call me.gif]

23. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Nice review for a great lady! !

24. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great client who has made me laugh to tears [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I'm glad you both had a great time together! !