The Young and Sexy Destini Starr

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Jul 24, 2015.

1. ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
    I must get your attention. I was entirely wrong about Destini Starr, but in all the best ways.

I had intended to party with her earlier, but had deemed her too young, too pretty, and possibly too egocentric, and nearly passed her by!! But I said "What the heck" and partied anyway.

Trust me, it would have been my loss. I was actually very impressed with Destini. She's beautiful, but still has proven that she can be both sexy, personable, and still have a touch of humility.

I can't deny her other skills, but MUST give her credit for her outstanding oral skills!!! I'm now sure I know what her favorite TV show is. I think it's Big Bang Theory!!! Lol.

Thanks Destini.
    Let's Do It Again!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sometimes it pays to eat your words, firstflight800! Awesome review.

3. Great review firstflight! ;^) XOXO

5. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

Sexy Destini is right! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Great review of a stunning lady! I'm happy you and Destini had so much fun!

7. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Don't forget Destini. She could really heat up your August nights!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Destini is super sexy!

xoxox
    Ally James