Thoughts on the virus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaWu, Jul 13, 2020.

?

Do you wear a mask and practice social distancing?

1. Yes to mask and social distancing

19 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. No to mask, yes to social distancing

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Yes to mask and no to social distnacing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No mask and no to social distnacing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Hey all!

On a scale of 1 to 10 how concerned are you about the virus?

Are you wearing a mask and practicing social distancing?

Am curious what everyones opinions are.

Please do not judge anyone who posts something different than your belief.

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes

I’ve made new friends at the 6:00 am Grocery shopping for customers just like me. (Ok, maybe not just like me) they are much more attractive or handsome to I, but.... it’s great to see them every 10 days with fresh groceries.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how concerned are you about the virus?
    About a 7. I'm a little bit concerned about catching it, but Im more concerned about spreading it. I have a 2 year old, who stays with his mother 2 days per work. Her elderly father drops by every once in awhile to see him. I work in peoples homes and don't want to be the reason any of my customers catch it.

Are you wearing a mask and practicing social distancing?

I'm doing my best. sometimes its hard to socially distance, but I always were a mask in public. Even if I'm just going for a walk. I also wash my hands fairly often

Am curious what everyones opinions are.

Please do not judge anyone who posts something different than your belief.
    [/QUOTE]

aztecwarrior2881 and AlexaWu like this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I don't wear but that's only because I haven't left my apartment in 3 months, and do not intend to anytime soon

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

10...I wear a mask every time I go to any kind of store or service provider. I also practice social distancing and have set up chairs on my back patio so a couple friends and family can drop by. really miss the hugs and bare hugs have been on hold for toooo long, lol.

6. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Saw a guy wearing a mask made from a bra cup - have to say I was a little jealous ;-)

Hiker dude, tahoebigbear and AlexaWu like this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Of course, I do both. The faster people start doing both everywhere, the better. I miss going to the movie theater so much. Mine requires you to wear one inside but once you sit down to watch the movie, you can take it off if you wish. :eek: What?! Why?! The stupidity of humanity is killing us all!

AlexaWu and Hiker dude like this.
  8. @joe carbols I've had the pleasure of receiving a photo of you you all masked up with face shield too.

You rock that look baby!!! And those legs! Oh my!

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  9. I'm quite fearful of contracting this virus. They don't know enough about it's long term effects and it isn't looking good long term either.

I social distance and my circle is less than ten people with the same virus prevention habits as myself.

I have created new space in my closet dedicated to PPE.

I have disposable masks, designer masks, masks with eye shields, face shields, disposable lab coats, disposable gloves, full face respirator mask with shield......

On the daily I just use the disposable masks, social distance, stay home or outdoors and wash my hands and use hand sanitizer before and after anything.

I don't believe the masks will protect me or prevent from spreading the virus, but I think it's better than nothing and doing nothing is the worst thing I can do in the face of a pandemic.

I don't believe the daily numbers but I am gauging my travel and movements - cancelled plans - around them.

I am getting VERY frustrated with the hyper partisanship and the restrictions on my lifestyle and especially not working four months now.

I miss the gals I work with, I miss Suzette, I miss Dennis, I miss my clients. I REALLY miss touching, holding and kissing. I miss the closeness of people I have always enjoyed.

I'm very lucky to have not lost anyone I know to this virus, that would just be unbearable. My heart goes out to and is heavy for all those who have lost their loved ones and especially when they can't see them in their last days and hours or even. have a proper funeral, memorial or burial.

This whole COVID-19 sucks ass big time. :(

[smilie=i love you1.gif] all!

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I agree 110% Adorable @Air Force Amy, COVID 19 SUCKS but worse yet it not even a good BJ!!!

thanks for the kind words on my set up mask and face shield. I can’t be too careful these days. Even if a friend or neighbor comes over to visit on comes the mask and shield AND they gladly wash their hands just to be safe.

The masks do help some what but if you are also using a respirator that is great. Please make sure you change the cartridges once a day.