'Totally Hot' Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by florida man, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Well at least that what was written across the back of her panties as her perfect ass wiggled the short way up the hall to her room. I've always been wary of advertising, but this being our second party I already knew it was true. Of course thats not the only thing 'Totally Hot' about Tamela. What else is you may ask? EVERYTHING! After quick agreement, we started out where we left off just a couple of nights before; kissing like two long lost lovers who found each other again. This started the temperature rising in the room so we undressed each other and climbed onto her bed. Remembering what my favorite is, she readily obliged my insatiable appetite for her unequaled flower. After returning the favor, she got on top and I went two for two in the climax department. I don't mean to brag but: Yay Me! Following a little cuddle time, she suggested a little skinny dipping so we robed up and made our way to the pool with our bubbly and a radio. Not much swimming went on though. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her around kissing passionately all the while. When the hot tub turned on and the water heated up enough, we hopped over the little wall and relaxed for a while. After we had enough, it was back to her room a little more oral pleasure, but this time she got a can of peppermint candies out of night stand to put a new twist on my favored activity. WOW, what new and exciting sensations you can feel when you put yourself in the hands, and mouth, of an expert who knows what she's doing. As time was running low, she ran a bath to try out some glow-in-the-dark bubbles she wanted to try. They didn't exactly work as advertised but nothing can take away from tub time with Tamela. Especially when you're massaging her long, smooth incredible legs. Worn out again we dressed and she gave me a 'Totally Hot' souvenir to remember her by. Exchanging kisses we parted ways and I again delighted in the essence that remained on my lips all the way to my hotel. Earlier in the evening she laughed when she caught me licking my glasses clean, but I absolutely refuse to waste any of Tam's magnificence. After showering, I crashed into bed until the housekeeper woke me up cleaning next door. Waking up fully satisfied, I thought: I can't wait for what's in store for next time.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Excellent review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

What a fantastic time you had.

4. sounds like a really great time

5. Thanks Al. The review pales in comparison to the lady though.

6. What a fantastic woman. :D

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Yummy Tamela!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Her creativity breeds excitement [smilie=happy.gif]

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review!! :D

10. When you have great starting material...

11. Awesome review hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Whoo hoo..and next time will be even better!!!!!!!

13. Im totally looking forward to our next time together babe..its been too long!!! xoxoxo

14. It has been too long. :( I can't wait to get my hands on you. :twisted:

15. Ditto! Among other things :p