TRUE ESSENCE OF A WOMAN!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Nov 4, 2009.

1. This can be defined in two words Abbie Marie! I atttended the Love Ranch Holloween party and was fortunate to meet
    and party twice with Abbie. She more beautiful than her pictures and very intelligent. If you desire to party with a woman that is brilliant, graceful and truly caring she is the one for you. She made me feel like I was desired and left me in a state of euphoria. She will bring pleasure to your senses and exalt your mind. Abbie is genuine and her inner
    beauty outshines her physical beauty. I only hope my report does not make her so popular that she is unavailable when
    next I visit the Love Ranch. Abbie is definitely the Woman of every man dreams!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Coooool Report Glad you had a great time with the lovely Abbie Marie I am looking forward to meeting her on my next trip

3. What an amazing report. I am so glad you two had a chance to get to know each other. Abbie is a wonderful person and so are you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]