Visiting Jimi Lynn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by fellow_traveler, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Let me first tell you, I had no idea that I would get so hooked on this girl Jimi Lynn. Four visits and three sessions in two weeks, and every time it just gets better.

I screwed the pooch the first time, arranged a meeting based on her photos, but I arrived two hours early, and she was not there, so I stupidly wasted my cash wad and other wad next door with an old friend. I went back to meet her afterwards, and was brought to my knees by her honest beauty, gentle humility, musical English, and flirtatious eyes.

Four days later I was back, drove through a snow storm, and loved every minute, and I have been back two more times since then.

Jimi Lynn doesn't have sex, Jimi Lynn makes love. She knows how to give pleasure, but what I really like is that she loves to feel the pleasure. Every part of her body tastes good. She has an increadable intuition, and escalates love making to a passionate art. It becomes a mystical experience, touching an angel, having a muse speak through your body. You don't know if you are kissing a whore or a virgin.

This girl totally does it for me, my ATF, without a doubt a, "Died and gone to heaven" experience, far beyond GFE.

FT

2. Thank you sweetie, i can't wait to see you again..

3. My heart beats heavy in anticipation of you, Jimi Lynn.

FT

4. I couldn't stay away from the fourth visit this month. Two hours this time. Jimi's lap dog quieted as soon as I talked to her.

For starting out, nice kissing, which lead to dinning at the Y, like all you can eat sushi, except ten thousand times better. This is so good, I could go for a full session of nothing but pussy licking with Jimi, she responds like a tight guitar string every time I pluck with my tongue.

Then on to the real deal, until I was limp, even after two pops Jimi insisted on a third time from me. First time I have ever donated three times in one party. Still reminded me of all you can eat sushi, except one hundred thousand times better.

my ATF

FT

5. I just couldn't stay away, went for my 5th party in the last 20 days, that looks like an every fourth day habit. My doctor tells me I should go to meetings.

I went for an early visit, Jimi looks even better in the daylight. I brought her dried mangos, imported from Thailand, which were a hit. Played fetch with her lap dog Ella on the floor while she showered. The rest begins to blurr, we listened to a CD I brought and made love till we had used three party hats, and we layed and chatted and chatted and layed until my heart was big and red, and the rest of me was limp. I love it when her voice cracks.

The best I have ever had

FT

6. you are such a sweet heart, I'm looking forward to seeing you again...

7. She was made in heaven, heveans in my world when I'm with her.

F_T

8. Jimi is definitely the bomb

Always Willing,

Veronica