REVIEW Welcome Back with Becca Bentley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, May 18, 2021.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

After being forced to shut down for 14 months, both the Moonlight Bunny Ranch & Sagebrush Ranch reopened at 7am on May 1st. I knew when word came out that the ranches were reopening that I had to try and make it to the Re-Opening. Luckily for me, I was able to do so.

When I arrived at the Bunny Ranch in the early afternoon, I was greeted at the door by Kristy the bartender. I was able to say my hellos and have some small talk with Madam Suzette, some of the ladies, and other staff. I left to head over to the Sagebrush for a little bit before heading over to my hotel to check in. After checking in and taking a quick nap, I made my way back to the Bunny Ranch to say hello to any of the ladies I didn't get a change to say hi/talk to earlier that day. One of the ladies that I was able to say hi to was Becca Bentley.

Becca and I exchanged some DMs over the course of the past 14 months. Becca was one of the ladies I was really interested in talking to and hoping to negotiate with for some fun at some point. I had just gotten a drink at the bar and Becca had just returned from a line up when she came up to me and gave me a quick hug. We had some small talk and then I finally got the courage to see if she would like to go talk. The reason why I say "got the courage" is because if you have seen Becca, you know how unbelievably beautiful she is. And believe or not, I still get nervous around beautiful ladies. With a smile, Becca said sure, and we made our way to her room. We actually made very quick work of negotiations, and the only thing we had to decide on was when we would have our fun. Should we do it now or later in the night? After thinking about it, we both decided that now would be the perfect time.

On our way to go book, she had mentioned that I was going to be her first party since the re-opening. Jokingly, I had said "what a coincidence, this is mine too". We both laughed, made our way to book the fun, and went to the bar for a quick drink before heading back to her room.

We made our way back to her room, and all I will say from our time together is that it was phenomenal. I actually still relive our time in my head at least once a day. If you have not had the chance to spend time with Becca, I highly suggest that you do. Miss Becca, thank you very much for an amazing time. I'm sorry that this review is a little on the late side, but hopefully I can make it up to you sometime.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

so very jealous. I met Miss Becka back in 2019 and needless to say the virus kept me from being to go back. So glad you got up there and had a great time. I had to wait until May 6th for my return after 466 days away.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

very cool. soooo nice to have a new review ... well done gLip and what a good review on your first and Miss Becka's first party.

4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Hey it's @gLip5 GLIP GLIP! I'm jelly! You made it back before I did!