What Can Wu do for YOU!!! by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by joe carbols, Jun 16, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

While I have no insider or secret insight or information when the ranches will re-open, it looks like it will happen within the next 6 weeks. If you were looking for ranch specials, the Adorable @AlexaWu has a special if you book with her before the ranches re-open with a simple deposit. I am sure this will be one of the best values offered by many of the wonderful ladies as the ranches slowly re-open

For those that have not met or spent time with the Amazing @AlexaWu let me share just a little bit about her.

The surname “Wu” (吳) originates from the ancient state of Wu in present-day province of Jiangsu, China. While it should be no surprise it literally means, “Gateway to Heaven” (No it is not a Led Zeppelin song). However, any encounter you book with the Attractive @AlexaWu will definitely take you to Heaven. Amazing @AlexaWu will fulfill all of your dreams and provide “Heavenly” pleasures that you will surely enjoy!! Treat her like the Princess that she is, and you will enjoy all of her Highness's Royal talents!!!

What Can Wu do for You! simply book a deposit and you will quickly find out why Affectionate Alexa Wu will please you beyond your wildest dreams!!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. ...and I was nearly alarmed that there was a bustle in my hedgerow :) ... nice post, @joe carbols

3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You always have the best comments to my posts @RunningSquirrel. I’m glad you liked the post and the awesome quote. Too bad my hedgerow died a few years ago due to a terrible winter that just froze them out.

AlexaWu and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @aztecwarrior2881 for liking my post on what the Affectionate @AlexaWu can do for you!!

I hope you are doing well!!!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    AlexaWu and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  5. Joe,
    I am doing well. I hope you're doing well.

AlexaWu likes this.
  6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

@joe carbols this was a true delight to open the forum to. Thank you!

Big bear hugs
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.