What turns me on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

So I hope the brothels open up someday in spring 2021 cause that’s when I hope a plan a trip for my bday in May. I want to do a roleplay that turns me on the most. I would like to have a beautiful lady dressed like going to a club. A girl out of my league. The whole act will be me trying to flirt with this girl and just trying everything to get her. But she ignores me wants nothing to do with me. At one point she tells me she has a bf and enough is enough. I feel defeated until I bring her to my suite in the hotel and beg her to just take a picture with me in my suite so I can float to my friends when I get home. We do that and I keep trying to get more since she is excited how nice the suite is. Long story short she tells me “look you are not my type and my bf would be furious knowing I’m here, but I’ll give you a HJ that’s it” I get so excited I’ll take anything but during the HJ it slowly keeps progressing and to make a long story short it ends up me fucking this beautiful lady in my suite like she was my gf. At the end she can’t believe she just orgasimed so hard with a guy she wanted nothing to do with, and also allowed him to cum in her pussy. so she decides to stay and be my personal slut for the night. :) such a turn on for me to convince ladies.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020