When the Ranch Opens! Some Fun Party Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Apr 1, 2020.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I love GFE style parties. I enjoy the warmth and connection, the extra time to explore each other's body is amazing. I also LOVE showering with my date because then I can get my back scrubbed [smilie=hot over you.gif]. Of course, I scrub my dates back too!

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

My parties with @randyryder are always a GREAT FN EXPERIENCE (GFE)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Built tough likes this.
  3. My inbox is open if you’re interested ;)

Pizza Man and Built tough like this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun! Anyone who likes the Hamburgler and Friends is good in my book. :)

5. Those were a great group of mascots! :)

Pizza Man and Built tough like this.
  6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Sign me up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] this is one of my favorites!

Built tough and Tony Dark like this.
  7. This is my mood exactly! Sick of being cooped up and shuttered inside.....spring and summer are my times to travel and have fun! :(

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It would be fun to ask Alexa something and have you do it!

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I'll be waiting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I posted some Doorbuster specials on my house forum, because I’m excited to get things moving ;)

Built tough likes this.
  11. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

How about a Dr. Strangelice rgeme party? It us based in NBC warfare protective gear

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Today I was thinking about a face mask game wear the ladies remove their thongs and their partner has to put it on their face as a mask.

13. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I like the ideas, but I'd focus around simplicity - the ladies have been under stress by being unable to be at the ranch, and customers typically prefer fun games that are quickly winnable or losable. So:

Ladies: Costumes of medical professionals. Doctors and nurses would be great, but please no health insurance salespeople!
    Customers: We've been told to stay 6 feet apart for social distancing. So make a game where a customer begins 6 feet away from a lady. She can read trivia questions/riddles. For each one he gets right he steps forward 2 feet and if he gets to the lady he gets a kiss (on the cheek) and an embrace. If he misses 3 he has to start over again. Change the rules as you prefer, but it's a simple game that's done (one way or the other) in 1-2 minutes.

(Plus, a customer who gets embraces from a lady is much more motivated to book a party - it's a win-win!)

AlexaWu and Sharky like this.
  14. So that the ladies aren't wasting their time I would suggest only those who book parties get to participate in the games.
    Just doesn't seem fair for the ladies to spend their time on games not knowing whether they'll be booked or not.

Pizza Man likes this.
  15. Each house has a monthly theme party normally... we have been doing it at the Sagebrush for two years now. :)

AlexaWu, Sharky, Davefem and 2 others like this.
  16. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I cant wait for the next party. It'll be a blast. Pun intended :p;):)