Who wants to play with these birds together?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GiselleSantana, Apr 15, 2024.

1. IMG_6689.jpeg IMG_6690.jpeg IMG_6691.jpeg IMG_6692.jpeg IMG_6689.jpeg IMG_6690.jpeg IMG_6691.jpeg IMG_6692.jpeg IMG_6692.jpeg IMG_6692.jpeg IMG_6691.jpeg IMG_6689.jpeg I was looking at fun things to do here in Northern Nevada and came across this!!
    We have an opportunity for an up close and personal encounter with a Hawk, Falcon and Owl!!
    So much fun omg!! That would be a fun out date!! We can start with a snack and glass of wine…make our way to the Sanctuary play with the birds!!!…then end the evening with a Nuru massage!! What is your favorite Bird of Prey? Book me while you can!! I’m not going to be here forever!! IMG_6689.jpeg
    They have BEARS and Felines too!!! :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
    Milton Winrow and SailorB like this.
  2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

I went here a couple times on outdates!!

Feeding the tigers is one of my favourite experiences!!

GiselleSantana and SailorB like this.
  3. Ooooh yes!! I’d love to feed the tigers! Thanks for the idea

4. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Falcons would be my favorite. Owls are so amazing also. Could definitely spend a lot of time there

GiselleSantana likes this.
  5. Thanks Audrey! Yes I want to see how big the falcons are up close and owls are so beautiful I want to hold one real bad lol

6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Giselle when you go on your outdate, please post pics so I can see them. I'm sure some lucky gentleman will see your post and take you

GiselleSantana likes this.
  7. Oooh I sure will! I can’t wait to start venturing out in the northern Neveda wide open spaces!!!

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Omg this looks so fun, I didn’t know about this place.

SailorB likes this.